54

"Look at you, all dolled up." He grins sweetly, walking over to me. I smile, looking at my reflection in the full-body mirror as I remove my earrings.

"I'm getting un-dolled." I correct, watching him in the mirror as he approaches me. He comes up behind me, placing his head next to mine, his hands slithering around my uncovered waist. His warm hands stroke my skin, skimming the edge of my swimsuit as his eyes stare deeply into mine.

"Seems pretty dolled to me." He smiles sweetly, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I blush and let my arms fall, holding my earrings in one hand. I let my head rest on him. He hums and presses his lips softly to my neck. The kiss is followed by others, before he tilts my head and connects my lips to his.

"Ready?" He questions, pulling away. I nod, moving away from him to grab my sundress.

I slip it above my head and spin to see Ezra on his phone.

"They're leaving now." He announces, peering up at me. I nod. His eyebrows furrow.

"Are you okay, bellissima? You're quiet today." He asks, walking up to me with half of a smile on his face. I give him a fake smile, my cheekbones aching.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired." I shrug, looking away from him. His hand connects with my cheek and forces me to look at him.

"Look at me and tell me you're okay." He whispers, glancing between my eyes. I blink quickly, alternating between the light grey of his eyes.

"I'm okay, I promise." I say, softly. He leans in and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Ok. I'm not going to push any further because I don't want to upset you, but you can talk to me, okay?" He asks. My heart swells at the thought of him being emotionally available towards me. It's adorable seeing how soft he really is. He's like a sheep in a wolf's clothing. He might be hard to get along with at first, but once you get to know him, you'll find that he's really a kind and sensitive and empathic person.

"Thank you." I smile. I stand on my tippy toes and press a quick kiss to my lips, before grabbing our towels.

"Onward!" I shout, dismissing the previous topic. He grabs his towel from my arms.

"On we go." He chuckles, gently whacking me in the head with the towel. I fling mine at him and he groans, hunching over.

"Fuck." He wheezes, holding Ezra Jr through his pants. He lets out a string of curse words as I let out a chuckle.

"Shut up its not funny." He chokes out. I laugh again.

"I guess I won't be having kids, then." He mutters, standing. I shake my head and roll my eyes as we walk out.

————————————————

"Lilah!"
"Lilah!"

I hear two feminine voices call and both and me and Ezra turn to see Dolores and Ivy jogging up to us, kicking sand up into Matteo and Luca's faces who walk behind them as they laugh.

The boys are already all wet, beads of water dripping from their hair, yet the two girls are dry.

Dolores and Ivy catch up to us and immediately embrace me in a bone-crushing hug.

"How have you guys been?" I ask, not being able to help the grin that's set on my face.

"Good! You?" Ivy asks.

"Great, thank you." I giggle. Meanwhile Ezra does some weird handshake with both of the guys, a small smile set on his face.

"Come on, we set up over there." Dolores takes my hand and leads me over to a towel set down on the beach.