Chapter Two

I moved around my comfy bed lazily, not wanting to get up and go to school. Yeah, I am a lazy one, just like almost every other teenager. Making a face, I got onto my feet and walked like a zombie to the bathroom. After taking a shower and getting ready, I trotted downstairs where I could already smell french toast. My face lit up, I love french toast.

"Good morning mom." I grinned, already feeling better.

"Good morning Han." She smiled back.

"Someone's in a good mood." retorted my sister, Savy. I called her Savy, but her name is Savannah.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just happy for food."

Quickly finishing my breakfast, I got into the car. In the morning, my dad drives me to school.

I shot Dad a quick smile and walked into the school building.

As I walked into my classroom, my friends grinned and greeted me.

"Hanna! We have double English today." Tara informed, making me grimace. I hated English, it was just so boring! I mean, not the language but the lesson.

"Ugh. I hope we make it through the day." I replied. My eyes snapped to the door as Evan walked in with Faith. They were coming right to where we were. My heart sped up, as I suddenly got nervous. Why was he coming here?

"Hey guys! I don't think you have ever even talked to my brother. He said he wants to meet my friends." Faith said, making me even more nervous. I bit my lip, looking down.

"Hi. I'm Evan." He greeted with that cute smile of his.

"Ah, we know." smirked Sandy. We all knew he was one of the most good looking guys of our grade.

The girls greeted him back.

"Hanna?" Faith looked confused.

"Huh? Oh yeah Hi Evan. I'm sorry I was er- thinking." I stuttered. God, I need to stop spacing out thinking of Evan.

"Its okay. Nice to meet you." Evan gave me a warm smile. I looked up and our eyes met. My heart beat sped up and I looked away, shy.

He said it was nice to meet me! I internally squealed.

Brittany was giving me a knowing look and when I looked back at her, I couldn't help but smile.

Evan left to his friends, who could get a bit loud and boisterous at times. I couldn't complain, class would be boring without their humorous comments and shouting between lessons.

Our English teacher walked into the room, and I huffed. Here we go. He was actually pretty late to the class, which was a surprise as he was quite punctual.

"Good morning students. I apologize for being late, but I still have some important work to do, and you will be doing a worksheet in the meantime." He informed. Ugh, even better, work sheet.

I laid my head on the table, my hair falling down the side of my face and covering it. I could hear the teacher rummaging through his bag, and when he stopped, I think it was because he found the papers. I didn't want to raise my head. English classes really put my mood off for some apparent reason.

"Nathan, will you pass these out?" the teacher said. I heard a scraping of chair and I assumed the Nathan boy was following the teacher's instruction. I don't remember a Nathan being in our class... Well, I barely paid any attention to students I haven't talked to. I was still confused why I had never encountered with this Nathan guy.

I could hear him walking around the class, handing the worksheets out. After a few minutes, I felt the walking stop.

"Excuse me?" A deep, actually pretty nice voice asked.