5- I Believe I Can Touch The Sky

Obi-Wan breathed in disappointment looking at the twins in a separate cell. Leia touched the shield lightly, quickly pulling her hand back. He then looked at Anakin crossing his arms.

"My my how lovely this is" Luke said rolling his eyes.

"Wait a minute, how'd this happen? We're smarter than this" Obi-Wan said suddenly.

"Apparently not master. This is the oldest trap in the book.... well... I was distracted" Anakin said, looking around.

"Oh so all of a sudden it's my fault?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin.

"You're the master, I'm just a hero," Anakin said.

"I'm open to suggestions here," Obi-Wan said.

"I have a bomb," Leia said quietly.

"That's gonna destroy the ship and kill us all," Palpatine said, looking at the two Jedi and then the twins.

"This ships already going down... so if anyone else has a bright idea I'm sure everyone would love to hear it" Luke said, folding his arms looking at Palpatine.

"Why don't we let them take us to General Grievous. Perhaps with Count Dooku's demise, we can negotiate our release" Palpatine said.

The Jedi looked at each other in disbelief and looked at the twins. The twins shrugged and looked away from the prying eyes.

"I say... patience," Anakin said calmly.

"Patience? that's your plan, is it?" Obi-Wan asks.

"Yes, R2 will be along in a few minutes and he'll release the ray shields" Anakin said calmly watching the door.

After he says, R2 comes rushing into the room from the door opposite them. He comes in fast, bumping into the wall.

"See no problem," Anakin said.

"Er um not so sure" Leia said as several doors open and overtake R2.

He's cornered by battle droids and kicked down after a failed attack.

The droids defused the ray shields and started walking them to the front of the ship.

"Do you have a plan B?" Obi-Wan asked.

They are now standing in front of General Grievous.

"Oh yes General Kenobi, the negotiator. We were waiting for you. That wasn't much of a rescue" Grievous said.

"That depends on your point of view hah" Obi-Wan says.

"And Anakin Skywalker. I was expecting someone of your reputation to be a little older" he said.

"General Grievous.... supreme commander of the droid armies.. you're shorter than I expected" Anakin said back.

"Jedi scum" he said and walked over to the twins, "and who might you be?".

"The other jedi scum" Luke spat.

"You can't expect for people to actually think you're menacing," Leia said.

"Please, you three, try not to upset him, we have a job to do" Obi-Wan said.

Grievous grumbled and walked away coughing. Their lightsabers were given to Grievous and he laughed.

"Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection" he said.

"Not this time and this time you won't escape" Obi-Wan said.

"R2" Anakin exclaimed.

R2 made a distraction extending all his arms. Obi-Wan and Anakin use the force to summon back their lightsabers. Luke called him and Leias to him.