12- I Was Too Young To See The Truth

Luke had told everyone of what he had seen. In the monsters den up until he had started walking through the snowy plain. The bounty hunter he had seen and his fate. After his account he had heard the trouble they went through to find Anakin and him. They told him of how Anakin had lost his sanity for 30 minutes and Leias injury.

'Five weeks of hell' as Leia called it when they spoke. Obi-Wan asked him if he was hurt while Leia kept crying about how she could have lost him again.

Everything had calmed down significantly. They sat in another room where they had something to eat. A round table with a booth around half of it.

"You've been out in the cold for five weeks. How did you survive?" Leia asked picking at the remainder of her food.

"I mean we had jackets" Luke said dropping his fork, "we only stayed to find the bounty hunter".

"Why was he after you?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Who knows" Anakin said, "probably some lord we pissed off at some point sent him after me".

"Then why attack with Luke near you?" Leia asked, "that seems very elementary".

"A mystery for certain but for now we need to get back to Couasant. The council wants to speak to you and these twins need medical attention" Obi-Wan said to anakin.

"Yeah it's not like I lost my mind a few hours ago" Anakin said shrugging and rolling his eyes.

"Well you're fine now right?" Obi-Wan asked crossing his arms.

"Well ye-"

"Problem solved"

'You won't tell the council will you?'

Obi-Wan met Anakins eyes. They were pleading. Never he thought. Never would he tell out his friend.

'No... but I do want to talk to you about it'

"Actually there is one problem" Luke said.

"Whats that?" Anakin asked.

"Now that you know about us... you realize what happens" Luke said.

"How do i turn to the dark side?" Anakin asked, his eyes looking light as ever.

"We don't know... why would you?" Luke asked.

"I wouldn't. i swear" Anakin said and Obi-Wan nodded in agreement with Anakins statement.

"Well... Ben... well the Obi-Wan in our time was all riddles and secrecy. Not to mention i thought he was an old coot for 19 years" Luke said and shook his head, "He told me that Darth Vader betrayed and killed my father".

"Old coot?" Obi-Wan questioned in an offended tone and Anakin chuckled, "Oh shut up you".

"Well... when we left to save Leia, Vader killed Obi-Wan" Luke said.

Anakins smile ceased. Obi-Wan looked warily at him, he looked stunned. Obi-Wan trusted Anakin with his life and his destiny was for him to lose it to his old apprentice.

"Tell us more" Anakin said.

"Im not sur-"

"Tell me please" Anakin said pleading.

***

"You seem to be missing your right hand" said the medical droid

"I noticed" Luke said as the medical droid examined him.

The droid worked quickly to patch his wounds. They also make quick moves to heal his frostbite.