47- I'm Not Made Of Stone

"Mustafar... this wasteland of a planet" Darth Andechu said, "Ha, but you'd know about waste lands you grew up in one".

Luke kept quiet and his gaze forward. He remembered seeing the lava planet in his father memories, but seeing it for himself, the heat on his face. He didn't awnser Andechu for a moment as he tried to think of what to do now.

"What? No smart restort?" Andechu asked and smirked.

Luke looked slightly to Andechu, "no im just waiting for you to say something stupid".

Andechu chuckled and looked back to the ash mountains and lava waterfalls. The droids landed the ship and it was still for a few moments. They droids stood and started preparing for what was to come from here. The synthetic skinned droids walked up to Andechu for orders.

Andechu looked at Luke to give the orders. He felt the cold stare on him and began to think.

"Scout the area, clear it of locals" Luke said in Natus's dark voice.

The droids looked at Andechu for a sort of confirmation. Andechu looked at Luke with a frown.

Luke felt anger boil in his chest when they didn't listen. It wasn't usually like this for him. He could usually control his anger, but he guessed the device still had something on him.

"Do. As. I. Say." Luke growled.

Andechu looked at the droids who still only gazed at Andechu. As if waiting for real orders.

"Listen to your master" Andechu said, "or I'll see to it that you'll be thrown into the Sarlak Pit".

"Go!" Luke yelled.

The droids obliged and saluted Luke. He watched them march in two straight lines.

"This new attitude suits you Darth Natus" Andechu said.

"Whatever helps us take the galaxy as our own" Luke said, "I am willing".

"Yes, suppose that's a good reason. In any case, we must prepare for the arrival of the rest. Anakin's already on his way to Kempa. Where he'll be met with the hoards of allies we gained" Andechu said and Luke flinched internally, "It'll buy us the time we need to get these proceedings over with".

"What proceedings exactly?" Luke questioned.

"We're here to wipe out separatist leaders" Andechu said, "Any more questions?"

"No..." Luke said, "It will be done".

"Good..." Andechu said, "Now ready yourself for a battle".

Luke began to walk away holding his hands behind his back. He had been holding a pair of black leather gloves. He looked at them as he had a year ago. he stood in contemplation as he looked back at Andechu. All he felt from him was his hate and anger. There was nothing in him like there was when he faced his father.

"And Natus...."

Luke kept his gaze on Andechu and waited for him to speak.

"Do keep a watchful eye for our masters ship" he said and turned his head to him, "Wouldn't want him to get lost, right?".

"No... of course i wouldn't" Luke answered, "You... droids... follow me".

The droids jumped to action and stumbled by their side.

"Yes my lord" they said in unison.

He walked off with the droids and led them put onto Mustafar. It was hot, unbearable heat whipped by him. The armor he was wearing was breathable but left him a mess of sweat.

The lava erupted in small bursts. The droids walked ahead of him and marched down the path of the hall.

Luke whipped his head and ran behind a large mountain. It sat by a small pool.of lava. He kneeled and closed his eyes.

'Leia.....'

No awnser

'Anakin?'

No awnser.

This time he sunk himself deeper into his meditation. Letting the force fully absorb him in its light.

'FATHER!'

He let go and threw himself forward. He breathed heavily as trying to communicate to the others was painful.

He stood and walked back to his group of droids.

"Get you work you useless scrap metal" Luke yelled and the droids scrambled around him.

***

"AHHHH" Anakin yelled falling to his knees.

They had just arrived to Kempa. They took one step out of the door and he had heard the yell. His son calling his name.

"Anakin!" Ahsoka said worried.

Leia ran to his side, holding his shoulder.

"Luke..."

"Luke? What did he say?" Leia question.

"Mustafar!" He gasped, "we have to go to Mustafar!".

"Mustafar?" Ahsoka repeated.

"Why in the world would you want to go to Mustafar?" Han asked.

"Because Lukes there you idiot" Leia said.

"Hey I'm not an idiot" Han said.

"Great, let's just get off of Kempa then" Ahsoka said.

The town had already closed in on them. They had weapons given to them from Darth Andechu. They had them aimed at the lot.

"Well we're not getting out of this one anytime soon" Leia said.

Anakin sat up and took out his lightsaber. He didn't ignite it.

"They're civilians. Do not kill them but yeah try to... er not kill them" anakin said.

Leia and Han sprinted into action first. They jumped behind cover and shot from their place. Anakin and Ahsoka focused on their combat of only using the force and their lightsabers to deflect the shots.

It went on for hours of people falling unconscious and more coming to continue the battle. It was never going to end at this rate. Anakin raked his brain for a solution. Oh how he missed Obi-Wan at times like this. When he'd pull Anakin out of the messes he got into, but Obi-Wan wasn't there. He wasn't coming to Anakin's aid this time. He should have realized this on Tatooine. It would have saved him from a battle lossed and his son captured.

All he knew of that the right choice was to retreat. Run deep into the planets version of the middle of nowhere. Large rocky walls that led down a path. The ones he played in as a kid on Tatooine.

"The mountains! Loose them" he yelled.

Everyone made a break for it. Leia, Han and ahsoka led the group of clones they had taken with them. They ran into the safety of the pathway. Shots still fired but riccoet of the rocks sending them down. Some almost hit them but the kept running and following anakins lead.

He felt like a real leader. He had made a bad call landing on an unknown planet in one of the bigger ships he commanded but at least he was learning. They stopped when the path let them to a forest. Were the trees seemed to breath and the grass picked at the ground. The forest was as alive as they were and it noticed their presence right as they stepped foot into it.