75- It All Fell Down

"Oh, Master Kenobi! I thought you were still on that mission to find your lost planet" said Mace Windu, approaching the two with a questioning gaze.

Obi-Wan tensed and took a step back, "Um... no I've just returned from that planet and it is called Kamino".

"Where is the bounty hunter?" Mace questioned, "you said you had him in your custody and yet I see no sign of him".

"He um... escaped my custody" Obi-Wan stuttered out after a moment of a tense stare from Mace, "Forgive me, Master Windu, but I must have words with Master Yoda. It is urgent".

"Who is this?" Mace asked, holding up a hand when Obi-Wan started to walk again.

Leia raised her head and looked at Obi-Wan. Mace looked at her with a sour face. His eyes were as cold as ice.

"She's um..." Obi-Wan said and paused, "shes..."

"My name is Luna" Leia said suddenly, "I'm Obi-Wans new padawan".

"Are you? I never got word of a new padawan" Mace said, squinting his eyes at her.

"Why would you?" Obi-Wan interrupted turning the attention back to him, "Now if we may..."

Obi-Wan made a gesture for Mace to move, but Mace stayed, glaring at them.

"Master Kenobi, I must protest" Mace said, "I do not know this girl and she does not look like a padawan".

"That's incredibly offensive" Leia commented.

Obi-Wan glared right back at him, "Then forgive me for this".

Obi-Wan winded back and punched Mace hard knocking him out. Obi-Wan looked back at Leia, clutching his knuckles. Leia looked surprised for a moment, then confused.

Obi-Wan shrugged, "I always hated hearing him talk".

Leia knelt down next to Mace, "Nice punch...".

Obi-Wan looked around, "We should go before someone sees us".

Leia shook here head, "Which way to Master Yoda?"

"It should be this way. If I remember correctly, he meditates at this time of day" Obi-Wan said.

Leia and Obi-Wan walked down the hall and away from the unconscious Mace Windu.

***

"Where are we?" Anakin questioned.

Luke stood and looked up at the tall trees and threw them at the hidden sky above.

"We're on Endor" Luke said, "At least that's what it looks like to me".

Anakin took a step forward into the brush and turned to look at Luke.

"Okay so... we escaped the Deathstar, how do you know Vader isn't coming after us?" He asked.

Luke shrugged, "he may very well be on his way here... but if he was I would sense it... and I don't so I think we're okay for now".

"Leia told me you've been jumping through time for weeks" Anakin said, "What do you know?"

"Kadina Ovb is after Obi-Wan because he killed her husband. She wants revenge by going after the people he cares about" Luke said, "but her emotions are all over the place. Almost superficial in a way" Luke said, "She's so deeply angry and in pain. It was almost impossible to see past it and see her".

"And what did you see?" Anakin asked.

"A broken girl who turned herself into something else" Luke said, "Shes just... sad"