20- This Is The Moment

Obi-Wan and Leia stood back to back. Obi-Wan stood towards General Grevious.

"General Kenobi, you are a bold one. I find your behavior bewildering... Surely you realize you're doomed," The general says and turns to his droids, "Kill him!"

About a hundred battle droids surrounded Obi-Wan, Leia, General Grievous, and his bodyguards. Obi-Wan looks around, then walks right up to General Grievous. Leia walked with him, blaster in hand with her other hand on her lightsaber. Obi-Wan and Grievous stare at each other for a moment.

"Enough of this." General Grievous said.

The bodyguards raise their power staffs to knock Obi-Wan and Leia away, but Obi-Wan ducked as the deadly staff whistled over his head. Leia rolls out of the way. The Jedi's lightsaber ignites, and Obi-Wan cuts one bodyguard in two. His staff flies into the air and is caught by General Grievous. The other three bodyguards attack Obi-Wan and Leia with an intense fury.

"Ready? 1... 2... 3..." Obi-Wan said to Leia.

Obi-Wan and Leia use the Force to release a piece of equipment from the ceiling. It drops on the bodyguards, smashing them. Obi-Wan walks toward Grievous, slashing the last bodyguard to pieces. Leia follows behind as battle droids move toward the two.

"Back away. I will deal with this Jedi slime myself." General Grievous says.

Obi-Wan twirls his lightsaber expertly pointing it toward Grievous, "Your move."

"You fool. I have been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku himself. Attack, Kenobi." He said, his arms separated and grabbed all four light sabers on his belt. His four arms create a flashing display of swordsmanship.

"You forget I trained the Jedi that defeated Count Dooku!" Obi-Wan said.

"That one shows signs of fear" Grievous said gesturing to Leia.

"Its disgust" Leia spat and finally took out her lightsaber.

Obi-Wan and Leia prepare to defend themselves against the deadly onslaught. They fight across the control room as the battle droid sharpshooters try to pick off the Jedi and Leia. Obi-Wan mounts a ferocious counterattack and cuts off one of Grievous's hands. A loud explosion is heard echoing throughout the sinkhole. General Grievous, Obi-Wan and Leia glance to the entrance of the control center and see clone troopers in the distance, attacking droids in the sinkhole. On the far wall of the sinkhole, clones can be seen rappelling onto balconies.

"I may not defeat your droids, but my troops certainly will." Obi-Wan said.

"Army or not, you must realize you are doomed." Grievous said.

"I don't think so." Obi-Wan said.

Twenty clones suddenly rappel into the entrance of the control center, ray guns blazing. Chaos. Laser bolts fly everywhere as the droids return fire. Obi-Wan and Leia attack General Grievous, who defends himself rigorously with one of his bodyguard's electro-staffs. Obi-Wan uses the Force to hurl General Grievous backwards. He falls onto a lower platform and Obi-Wan jumps down after him. Leia jumps as well landing on her knee.

"Ah" She cries out.

She took out her blaster and started shooting at the attacking droids. Obi-Wan pulled Leia up and whistled for the giant lizard Boga. He jumped on and pulled Leia up. The chase began as Leia shoots behind them as the chasers.

***

Palpatine listens to a delegation from the Senate, which includes Padme and five other Senators: Nee Alavar, Fang Zar, Maledee, Swiett Concorkill, and Mon Calamari. Anakin stands to one side of Palpatine.