Comforting You

---

---

You groaned out in pain as your cramps decided to attack your lower abdomen.

It was your monthly reminder of how much you really despised being a girl sometimes.
Eddie,your boyfriend of sometime,stood in his bedroom doorway. He watched as you pulled his blankets, whichyou were balled up under,over your face. You whimpered this time as another cramp came.
You suddenly felt the bed dip down on Eddie's side as he climbed into it.
You felt his long slender arm wrap around your waist. His fingers slowly began to make figure 8s on your tummy as he tried his best to make you feel better.
You giggled at his efforts and rolled over to face him.
Your nose's almost touched and he kept his arm still around your waist.
"I hate periods."

You groaned and nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck.
You could feel Eddie chuckle as he held you like that.
"You wanna make a blanket fort and watch your favorite movie?"
You looked up at him and your eyebrows furrowed
"Eddie," you spoke up ''you hate that movie."
You felt his shoulders shrug up before he got up quickly.

You flinched a little from his sudden swift movement.
"Sorry, sweetheart."

He apologized and then moved with a flash as he began to speak
"Just because I don't particularly like the film doesn't mean I won't suffer through it just to make my girl happy."
He looked back at you and winked. He knew how much the term my girl made you go crazy. You could feel your cheeks suddenly grow warm.
You buried your face under his covers again and could hear all the moving around Eddie was doing.
You then heard his bedroom door open and shut quick.
You waited for a few minutes hid under the covers before deciding to peak out.
Just as you did,Eddie came back through the door.
The whole bedroom was covered in blankets. He used his guitars and other long objects to hold some of the blankets up to make a tent shape. And in his hands was a large bowel of popcorn and bottles of yoohoos tucked between his arms.
"All I had was chocolate milk."
Eddie explained with a smile.
He sat everything on the blankets and made his way to his vhs player. He fiddled with a big stack of tapes before pulling out the one you had secretly stashed there months ago.
"The Breakfast Club."
Eddie read out aloud,making sure to do a silly voice to get a smile out of you.
You giggled at his cuteness and rolled out from his bed and onto the floor where he had built his very own blanket fort just you.
"And I almost forgot," he said "I got you your own heating pad just in case."
"How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet caring boyfriend?"
Eddie grinned and for a second you could have sworn he was the one blushing now.
"Sweet and caring is pushing it a bit,doll."
Your boyfriend teased. He then slipped the movie in. You felt almost instantly relieved as you felt him curl up under the blankets with you again.
"I love you, Eddie." You cooed, cuddling up closer to him.
"I love you too,y/n"