Eddie Comforts you after bullying

You had always been a little chubby

You had always been a little chubby. It wasn't like you minded but when you got to high school that's when the self consciousness has began to eat you up.

You could hear the girls giggling in the locker room or the jocks throw harsh jokes at you as you sat in class or walked down the halls.
It was easy just to ignore it, especially with the help from Eddie. When you got with Eddie,he made you feel good about yourself for the first time. It didn't matter what people said when Eddie always thought the opposite.
That was until recently.
School started out as usual until it was time for gym. You walked into the lockers room and went to open your locker when hundreds of snack cakes came falling out. The whole locker room filled with laughter even from the girls you thought you were friends with.your face grew hot from all the awful jokes some of the girls began to say and you could feel the tears burn in your eyes.
You slammed your locker close and left in a hurry. When you reached the hallways away from the class you couldn't hold it back anymore.
Your body trembled as you cried and you franticly went to where you knew Eddie was at. You felt lucky that he often skipped his study hall period.
You got to his van and knocked the way he told you to.
The door opened and you were greeted with a smiling Eddie. His smile quickly dropped when he seen how hard you were crying
"Sweetheart,what's the matter?"
He moved over so you could get into his van and you couldn't stop crying to get the words out.
When Eddie noticed this,he just pulled you into his arms. You buried your face into his shirt and just cried. He held you for a minute before asking again
"Can you tell me what happened,love?"
You looked up at him and sniffled
"T-they were just so mean," you whimpered "they kept calling me fat ass and they filled my locker with snacks."
Eddie pressed his lips in a thin line trying to hold back the anger that he suddenly felt. He just didn't want to upset you by going on a rant about how much he hated everyone in that school. He took a deep breath in and grabbed your hands that were trembling
"Y/n,you're not fat." He said "I think you're the most beautiful person that I have ever laid my eyes on, inside and out." He let go of one of your hands and wiped away some of the tears that had your face wet.
He kissed you in the forehead and you couldn't help but smile
"Eddie can we just ditch the rest of school?"
You asked which made the metalhead grim super big
"I thought you'd never ask."