Prompt list

So I'm running out of inspo so I figured I'd make a prompt list chapter! If there's a prompt you'd like a imagine with please request! All these prompts came from tumblr so credits to the creators. I'm just gonna make a imagine out of them. Enjoy!! 

1. "Listen, I've known you a long time. I know when something is wrong. You don't have to tell me what happened, but let me in, okay?"

2. "You really needed this. To be loved, to see what true love looks like."

3. " tell me why you would date someone like them! "

4. "It would be better if you stayed away from me."

5. "I have a key, it's not breaking an entering,"

6. "do you ever ask why i get this way? maybe it's because- y'know what, nevermind.."

7. "I almost lost you."

8. Why can't you understand? You're too good for me!"

9. I'm sorry. We were supposed to have fun today.

10. "ah, you're finally back. tell me about your day, love."

11. "this sounds like you're flirting with me."   "...i have been trying to do that for three years now."

12. "don't set fire to the... oh my god."

13. "god you're bleeding! how the hell did you do that?!"

14. "i know we're not... friends or anything, but... i'm here for you, if you need someone to talk to."

15. "you didn't just break my heart, you broke my trust."

16. "How did you even learn how to do this??" "It's probably best that you don't know."