Sacrifice

Spoiler warning! Includes stuff that happened in volume 2
Also trigger warning due to mentions of death, blood,ect...

Spoiler warning! Includes stuff that happened in volume 2 Also trigger warning due to mentions of death, blood,ect

You watched in disbelief as Eddie cut the rope.
"Eddie what are you doing?"
You cried from inside Eddie's actual trailer. Eddie was in the upside down and he looked up at you with a smile
"I'm not running this time. You and Henderson get somewhere safe."
He took off running and you screamed for him to come back but he wasn't listening. Without hesitation you jumped into the portal and Dustin was now screaming for you.
But you didn't care.
You couldn't lose Eddie and that meant doing anything.
You ran as quick as you could and despite Eddie being on a bicycle,the adrenal that pumped through body was all you needed.
The loud roars of the upside down echoed In your ears as well as the sound of the demobats.
You began to panic when you could finally hear Eddie just up ahead.
You stopped with fear as you seen him defending himself from the large swarm of bats but you could tell it was too much.
Tears filled your eyes and as you seen a bat quickly go for Eddie,you ran. You pushed Eddie out of the way and then everything went in slow motion. The pain you suddenly felt was excruciating. But the shock made you somewhat calm as you fell back onto the ground,chocking on blood.
You didn't know what was happening or where the demobats had went. You just know the once dark upside was suddenly getting very bright.
Eddie dropped down onto his knees next to you and pulled you into his arms.
You flinched from the moment and looked up at him even though your eyes were beginning to get very heavy.
"Is it bad?"
You asked in-between coughing as the blood kept coming out.
You could see the tears rolling down Eddie's face as he shook his head no even if it was a lie
"Y/n why would you do that? Why didn't you just stay with Dustin."
Eddie whimpered as he brushed the hair out of your face. You tried to speak but your words were getting harder to come out
"I couldn't...lose you. I love you,Eddie." Eddie felt your body get stiff and he panicked
"No! No stay with me please."
Dustin had finally made it to Eddie after  following behind you. He froze in his tracks as he watched Eddie hold your lifeless body and cry.
"Oh shit man,"Eddie cried "it should have been me."
Dustin walked over and fell down onto his knees next to Eddie.
They both sat quiet for a moment,wishing that none of this had happened.
But it was too late.