Hey...that's my shirt

You had a very bad habit of waking up early despite how late you would stay up

You had a very bad habit of waking up early despite how late you would stay up. Eddie was the complete opposite,he always slept in no matter what. So it didn't surprise you when you woke up and he was still peacefully asleep.
You smiled at him and pressed a kiss against his forehead before slowly slipping out of his bed,trying not to wake him up.
You went to reach for your shirt in the spot you were almost certain you left it but when your hands touched nothing,you quickly began to search for it. You looked under his bed,in his bathroom,and by his dresser but couldn't find your shirt.
You debated on rather you should wake him up or not but your eyes came across a shirt laying on the ground.
You sniffed it to make sure it was clean and shrugged your shoulders. It smelled clean and you were almost positive Eddie wouldn't mind so you put it on.
You were glad Eddie's uncle always worked and was never home so you walked to the kitchen to cook something to eat.
The smell of eggs and sausage lingered in the trailer and Eddie woke up.
He stretched and rubbed his eyes as he slowly propped himself up out of bed. He noticed you weren't in bed but he could smell you cooking. He grinned,trying to wrap his head around how he got so lucky to get such a amazing person like yourself.
He crept into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck which made you giggle
"Good morning sleepyhead."
You said turning around to face him. Eddie smiled and it only got bigger when he seen you were wearing his hellfire shirt
"Hey...that's my shirt"
He said smirking and eyeing you up and down.
Your cheeks got warm and you looked down at it
"I can take it off if you want."
But Eddie simply shook his head no
"I think you look way better in it than me," he said kissing your forehead "I think you might have to get your very own."