Jason's sister

"There is no way in hell that my sister will be caught dead with that freak

"There is no way in hell that my sister will be caught dead with that freak."
Jason glared at you from across the cafeteria lunch table. He had caught you talking to Eddie in the hallways and almost had a meltdown as he drug you in the lunch room
"Jason,I'm a big girl." You protested "I'm allowed to talk to anyone I want."
The rest of the basketball team laughed at you which made you roll your eyes. Jason went on with his rant about his satanic cult theories but you tried your best to zone him out.
You looked around the lunch room until you made eye contact with Eddie. You smiled and he smiled back.
He motioned for you to come over to his table but you sneakily pointed to your older brother and frowned,hoping that he would get the memo.
And sure enough he did.
Eddie hated how your brother would treat you. So he did what he always did best,make a scene.
He stood up on his lunch room table and began to walk towards yours,causing a fuss with your peers who tried to eat.
"I must have missed the memo where older brothers stopped there sisters from talking to who they want to."
Eddie said stepping onto the basketball teams usual lunch table.
You giggled at him and looked at your brother who's face was turning a dark shade of red.
"You want something,freak?"
Jason asked as he stood up.
Instead of a response,Eddie pulled his hands up making horns and did a demonic sound that you thought was too funny.
You could hear the cafeteria laugh and you stood up,reaching your hand out. Eddie grabbed it and helped you onto the table.
You turned to your brother and shrugged your shoulders
"I guess I'm officially moving lunch tables."
Jason opened his mouth to disagree but you were already walking back to the hellfire club's table.

You could hear Jason yell and knew the embarrassment was eating him alive.
"You think he's gonna tell your parents at dinner tonight?"
Eddie sarcastically asked with a laugh.
It was your turn to have a mischievous grin plastered on your face
"Wait until he finds out about our date."
Eddie went to laugh but he was taken by surprise
"Our date? You mean you wanna go do something with me?"
You nodded your head and grabbed the pen that was laying on the table before grabbing Eddie's hand and writing your address on it
"Pick me up at 6 you can pick what we do."
You smiled at Eddie and he smiled back. In fact he had that same goofy smile on his face the rest of the day,looking forward to pick you up for your first date together.