Sneaking over

It was late at night and you had just finished a long report that you had due at school tomorrow

It was late at night and you had just finished a long report that you had due at school tomorrow. You called Eddie an hour before to tell him goodnight and explained to him you had to stay up a little longer. He protested that you needed sleep and a grade wasn't even that important which wasn't true to you. So you lied and said you would go to sleep after you got off the phone but went back to doing your work.
You were finally done and was putting it back up in your backpack when something began to tap against your bedroom window.
You ignored it at first but when it slowly got louder and more persistent you knew what it was.
You sighed and got out of bed before pulling open your curtains.
A smiling Eddie was on the other side and he waved at you.
You opened the window
"Can I come in?"
He asked grinning at you. You were on the verge of falling asleep from being so tired and knew Eddie would keep you up longer
"No"
"Thanks." He simply said climbing into your window anyways and into your bed.
You rolled your eyes and closed your window before looking over at your boyfriend.
He was kicking off his Reeboks and trying to take off his vest and leather jacket at the same time.It was adorable you couldn't deny that.
"You know if my dad catches you he's going to have a cow right?"
You asked but Eddie just gave you his mischievous grin and shrugged his shoulders
"He'd have to catch me first and I don't plan on him doing that, princess."
Eddie teased
"Besides we got something else to worry about, you lying to me."
He crossed his arms and did his best disappointed look which was just awful. You couldnt help but laugh
"Eddie I know grades might not be important to you but they are to me. One of us has to go to college."
You said and raised a brow
"But how did you know I was still up?"

"Because I know you far too well now. You're stubborn."
You faked gasped at his comment before falling onto your bed playfully.
The metalhead then pulled you into his arms,snuggling against you.
"Am I too stubborn to cuddle with sir Eddie the great?"
You teased which made him smile
"Never will I turn cuddles down with my princess."