Joe Keery

It was hard for Y/N to see her ex boyfriend do so well with his exploding career, Joe and Y/N were in a lovely relationship and it wasn't hard to notice that Joe fell in love with Y/N but Y/N fell a lot harder which was devastating for her when th...

It was hard for Y/N to see her ex boyfriend do so well with his exploding career, Joe and Y/N were in a lovely relationship and it wasn't hard to notice that Joe fell in love with Y/N but Y/N fell a lot harder which was devastating for her when the two broke up. She had to let him go because there was nothing she could do to convince him to stay with her when she could tell he was growing distant and told her that he just didn't want a relationship anymore.

As much as it hurt her the two agreed to be friends and she made it clear to him that he had given her the best eleven months of her life and she wouldn't change any of it in a heartbeat, Y/N would take those last three months where Joe was being distant all over again if it meant that she could have those eleven months all over again. They always checked in with each other once in a while— it was mainly Y/N putting in the effort to stay friends but once she realised that it was her doing all the texting she just didn't bother Joe anymore and it didn't seem like he was particularly bothered by it.

Y/N saw all the interview that Joe was doing with the new cast of Stranger Things for series three, he looked happy and she couldn't deny him of that even if she was still a little sad but also still a little in love with him, Y/N was doing an interview for Vanity Fair since she also had a career in the limelight, she was a world famous model and loved her job she was very passionate about it. One of the questions that Y/N got asked in the interview was: 'Would you ever get back with an ex?' Joe and Y/N's relationship wasn't a secret they were everywhere and all over the internet, Y/N simply replied by saying: "Depends on the ex." And at that exact moment it was caught on camera the look on Y/N's face when she received a text Joe so she got out her phone and when she looked at the message her blood ran cold, her heart picked up and she went light headed.

'I miss you, I want to try again.'