Eddie

Y/N and Eddie had broken up about four months ago and even though she was very very heartbroken at the time she got over it quite quickly, Y/N had the biggest glow up that no one saw coming— she focused a lot more on herself and started to treat h...

Y/N and Eddie had broken up about four months ago and even though she was very very heartbroken at the time she got over it quite quickly, Y/N had the biggest glow up that no one saw coming— she focused a lot more on herself and started to treat herself with the love that she didn't get from Eddie towards the end of their relationship. Y/N worked in the local video rental store with Robin and Steve, they were so happy that she sorted herself after the break up because to begin with when Eddie and Y/N broke up she would turn up to work and wouldn't say a word to anyone she would just do her job and make her way home and that happened for about a month straight until one day she decided to stop moping around and just get on with life.

While Y/N was at work with Robin and Steve one day they were sorting out all the films into piles so they could re stock the shelves neatly, Y/N was laughing and joking around with her friends while they were working and it was nice to see Y/N smile and laugh properly since it rarely happened.

"So I hear Eddie has a new girlfriend." Steve brings up

"Really? That was fast." Robin says

"Well good luck to him." Y/N comments

"And you're okay with that Y/N?" Robin asks her friend

"More than okay, he can do what he likes now." Y/N says casually
"To him I was an overly emotional, easily replaceable, overthinking dumb girl who never got her shit together." Y/N shrugged which made Steve smile at the sudden surge of confidence from his close friend.

"You deserve so much better." Steve said and Y/N agreed with him

"Oh I know that I do." She smirked
"Thing is he was an egotistic maniac who never said he loved me back, guess he's really met his match." Y/N joked with her friends and while Y/N was dissing her ex boyfriend the trio didn't hear the bell above the shop door ring,

"Um I just came to return this." Instantly Y/N turned around at the sound of her ex boyfriend's voice he walked in with his new girlfriend and they had definitely heard what Y/N had just said to Robin and Steve. Y/N walked over to the counter and took the video from Eddie and placed it in the return pile ready to be sorted out later. Y/N looked at Eddie's new girlfriend and she looked almost identical to Y/N before she had her glow up which made Y/N laugh a little to herself.

"Something funny?" The blonde girl asked curiously with a harsh tone, Eddie looked at Y/N who was trying hardest not to laugh

"No nothing at all." Y/N struggled to say without bursting out in laughter along with Steve and Robin who were watching this interaction,

"I'm going to wait outside babe." The girl said as she kissed Eddie on the cheek before giving Y/N a death stare as she walked out of the shop

"You think you can do better?" Y/N asked her ex boyfriend

"What?" He asked her in return

"You think you can do better than me? By dating a carbon copy of what I looked like when I dated you." Y/N teased.

"She looks nothing like you Y/N." Eddie scoffed and Y/N rolled her eyes

"Sure she doesn't Eddie you keep telling yourself that(?!)" Y/N said sarcastically
"Do you picture me while you're having sex together?" Y/N teased leaving Eddie in shock while her friends behind her just laughed silently.
"Well hope it works out for you Eddie, just make sure you tell her that you love her back when she says it. Unlike what you did with me." Y/N smirked as she bit her bottom lip before Eddie walked out of the shop, Y/N turned around to see Steve and Robin smiling at her giving her a round of applause.

"Well played Y/N." Robin hugged her

"He won't ever do better than me and he definitely knows it." Y/N said