Eddie

Y/N had been on holiday with some of her friends from school and today was coming back home to see her brother and his friends

Y/N had been on holiday with some of her friends from school and today was coming back home to see her brother and his friends. Y/N was excited to come home and see her brother Dustin since she had gotten him a little present while she was away, but also for the past day she's been having horrendous headaches and horrible dreams. She didn't think much of it she just assumed it was due to her not sleeping while on holiday.

When Y/N got home she noticed that no one was in the house, she knew her mother would be at work but she thought that Dustin would've been home when she got back, but he wasn't. Y/N took her suitcase upstairs to her bedroom and started to unpack her dirty clothes so she could put them in the washing machine, in the kitchen. When Y/N was taking her dirty clothes downstairs she had another pain shoot through her head making her stop walking due to the pain— when the pain subsided Y/N washed her clothes and then took some antibiotics for her headache.

Just as Y/N was about to leave the kitchen and go back upstairs to her room the front door opened and a lot of people came in first but Dustin was the first one in the house followed by his friends.

"Y/N? W-what are you doing back?" Dustin asked his sister who rolled her eyes

"Oh well that's a lovely welcome home(?!)" Y/N said sarcastically
"I've just come back from holiday I even got you a present but if that's going to be your tone I'll just take it back." Y/N said to Dustin, Y/N said hello to the rest of Dustin's friends and gave them hugs since they were her friends as well. Y/N then reached Eddie and smiled at him— Y/N and Eddie had a bit of a fling going on before she left for her holiday but she was happy to get back to see him.

"How was your holiday Y/N?" Max asked

"Yeah it was really nice to have a break for two weeks." Y/N smiled
"Dustin since when did mum get a clock?" Y/N asked her brother who frowned in confusion

"What do you mean she never got one." Dustin said

"Well I just heard four chimes of one of those big grandfather clocks." Y/N laughed and when she looked around her friends they all looked panicked

"Vecna." Max said in worry

"What the hell is Vecna?" Y/N asked the group, Dustin then explained what had been going on since Y/N had been away and Y/N felt her blood run cold as she collapsed onto the sofa due to the shock.
"S-so I'm going to die?" Y/N asked

"We won't let that happen Y/N we know how to fix this now." Steve said

"But he's cursed me just like Dustin said. I'm going to die." Y/N panicked,

"Guys can you just give us a minute?" Eddie asked his friends who looked confused but did as they were asked by him— Dustin then told the group that Eddie and Y/N had been seeing each other quite recently before she went on holiday.

"I don't want to die." Y/N sobbed as Eddie pulled her into his chest while sitting beside her

"That won't happen Y/N, I am going to protect you and look after you. I am not going to let you die I promise." Eddie said as he wiped the tears from Y/N's eyes,

"What a short summer fling this was." Y/N laughed and so did Eddie

"Don't say that. When you survive this—"

"If I survive this." Y/N corrected him

"No when you do survive this we are going to have all of the summer to do whatever we want. Who knows you might even become my girlfriend." Eddie smirked at Y/N who smiled back.

"I'd like that Eddie." Y/N whispered before kissing him lovingly and hugging him on the sofa because she was so tired from all the travelling she had done and now to do with the fact that she was cursed.