Steve

Y/N cared for Steve more then she let on, they were in the same year at high school and in some of the same classes

Y/N cared for Steve more then she let on, they were in the same year at high school and in some of the same classes. She became friends with him because of her best friend Nancy Wheeler. Y/N would always hang out with the couple she felt rude tagging along with them but Steve and Nancy loved having Y/N around. When Steve and Nancy broke up it tore the trio apart and she didn't want to pick between the two when the relationship ended so she told them both they she would stay friends with the pair of them.

Soon enough Y/N and Steve started to hang out more and more frequently and it began with just being friends but then a kiss happened and the two became a little more romantically linked— Steve and Y/N weren't officially together and they weren't even going on dates the pair were just friends with benefits and it worked out rather nicely for the two.

Y/N told Nancy straight away about the arrangement that she had with Steve and even though it shocked Nancy she wasn't angry, she was dating Jonathan Byers now and the two were happy together so she was happy for Y/N, Nancy knew that Y/N was never a relationship type of girl that's what made them both so different so having a casual fling instead of a relationship suited Y/N very well.

Y/N got caught up with the monsters and everything else because of Nancy and Jonathan, she was shocked at first but was more than happy to help especially since Y/N had an advantage just like their friend Eleven, Y/N had powers but she kept them very well hidden and could control them very easily— the only people who knew about her powers was Nancy and Jonathan that was it no one else, she didn't like to use them so she kept them very well hidden. Y/N could control electrical currents anything that a sense of electricity was very much in the power of Y/N.

In the Starcourt shopping centre the immense battle was going on, Nancy, Lucas, Jonathan, El, Mike, Max, Will and Y/N were stood in the first level of the shopping centre, they had just seen men with guns circling the lower floor they looked scary and for some reason they were heading towards a counter with their guns pointed ready to shoot whatever it was they were after, Y/N walked forward and started to raise her hand but both Nancy and Jonathan went to stop her

"Are you sure Y/N? Once this comes out there's no going back." Jonathan said to Y/N and she looked at Nancy who smiled reassuringly at her best friend

"What's Y/N doing?" Mike asked

"Just watch." Nancy told her brother

"Is there enough in the car?" Jonathan asked Y/N

"This place is swarming with electricity just watch what I can do." Y/N said with a smile as she raised her hand and focused extremely carefully on the car— the alarms started to go off and the car started to rattle, lights from the entire Starcourt started to flash erratically when electricity started to fly out of the lights and into the car, Y/N felt the build up and threw the car against the men with guns instantly killing them.

Y/N lowered her hand and her group of friends watched from above as they saw Dustin, Steve, Erica and some brunette girl stand up from behind the counter where the men with guns were heading— Y/N had chills fly through her body when she saw Steve staring at her. When Y/N and her group ran to the ground floor and reunited with the other small group the conversation just flew out of everyone's mouth.