The Mafia King And His Queen

The Mafia King And His Queen |
Black Organization 3
Written By: Gracelyn_Writes_09

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is my original work! It comes from my mischievous imagination. The plot, the name of the characters, place etc was right from me. Plagiarism is a crime so do not you dare copy my work !!!

Content Warning:

Grammatic and typos error.
This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for young and sensitive readers.
Physical and mental abuse, violence, murders etc.

Synopsis.

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Erika Dianne Rivera is a short girl with a long wavy hair and a light brown eyes. She's also hard worker and the breadwinner of her family. She is beautiful, have a small cute face, kind, palaban, and a bit childish.

Atlas Takahashi is a tall handsome criminal leader, he is a ruthless mafia leader. He's a half japanese and his mother is a Filipina. He has dark blue eyes, a Greek God body. And he had a cold attitude. He's also rich! A fucking rich... He's a Yakuza; a japanese mafia. He's dangerous and ruthless to his enemies and to other mafia group.

What if one day Atlas landed a glance of a short girl with light brown eyes and long wavy black hair and immediately fell in love with her?

He will do everything to owned her, he is willing to kill the person who will hold her or try to date or court her.

What if one day he had a chance to get close to her?

Will he waste his chance to owned her?

Is there a soft side of a mafia king?

Will Erika gonna bring out the soft side of Atlas?

Will she be afraid of him when she finds out he is a mafia king?

Date Started: Jun 7, 2022
Date Ended:

Author's Note:

I change the female lead surname
for her privacy na din po.

Before reading this story I just want to warned you. You may see some wrong wrong spelling, wrong grammar and etc. I'm still improving my writing skills for every story I wrote. And by the way, I'm too lazy to edit every chapter. And one more thing, expect me to update for a long time. Besides, I only use data. I apologize, for the short chapters and corny moments you encounter while reading this story. I write with respect to all my readers and followers, so read with respect. Be fair.