CHAPTER 1

Author's Note: Before reading this chapter I just want to warned you about the wrong grammars and typos. Please bear with me, I'm still learning for a month :( By the way this chapter is contains spoilers of Fall In Love With A Criminal. Pero iyong second pov ay hindi na english lahat okay? Sa pov kasi ni Atlas ay kailangan na english lahat.

CHAPTER 1:

Atlas Takahashi

When I got home to my mansion, to my organization mansion that I owned. I just walk straight to the stairs ignoring my friends asking me where did I go earlier. Forrest follow me to my room but I ignored his presence and throw myself on my big and soft bed.

"King, where did you go? We are so worried to you!" He scold me in a low voice and cross his arms on his chest. "King!" He called me.

I looked at him with dark expression. "What?" I asked him with a cold tone, he really annoyed me. I have a short temper so I'm easy to get annoyed.

Forrest took a deep breath. "King, where did you go earlier?" He asked again.

"It's none of your business, Forrest." I sleepy answer him and buried my face on my favorite pillow with a bunny design.

Call me everything you want but this is my favorite pillow, I have this pillow case since I have a kid, my older brother brought this to me. He really buy a pillow case with a bunny design cause he know that my favorite animal is bunny. Even we're poor at that time he save money just for this pillow case and a snow globe.

There is a snow globe sits on the wooden night stand of my bed. My older brother give it to me when I have seven. He died when I was ten, it's in the middle of the night and he said he will just take a walk and fresh air outside of our house, but he didn't come back after that, we just found out after two weeks that he's already dead. Someone killed my older brother, we didn't get justice of his death because the one who killed him is a Yakuza, a very powerful man who killed my older brother is a powerful Yakuza, he torture my older brother to death because my brother is one of the biggest delinquent on japan. He paid the judge and lawyers so he can't be rotten on jail. And besides of being a Yakuza he's a governor on Japan at that time, but after a few years he died in a heart attack, karma.

"King, it's my business! I'm your knight! It's my fucking business to go with you everywhere, to protect you!" He shouted.

My forehead creased. "Are you shouting at me now?!" I shout back at him.

He blinked twice. "N-no, of course not. I'm just w-rorried about you, king. You know that I made a p-promise to your older brother that I'm gonna protect you." He stuttered while explaining.

I sigh and sit on my bed then look up to him and give him a small smile. "Look, Forrest. I have my own privacy, sometimes I need to be alone." My explain my side so he can understand why I'm disappearing on their sight. "Can you just leave me alone sometimes?" He immediately shook his head as a response, I rolled my eyes. "Forrest, you have your own life and privacy, right? You can't protect me forever-"

"I can! I can protect you forever, king." He cut me.

I shook my head. "No, you can't. In the future you will get married to someone and have kids, you can't stay with me forever, Forrest. We have our own life."

"Then, I won't get married." He immediately replied to me and look away.

I bitterly smile. I know that he wants to get married and have kids, he already plan the steps he will move in. He fall in love to the Laurier brother's younger sister, Forrest want Azalea to be his forever. But he will sacrifice all of his plans just for me?! No, I won't let it happen.