CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8:

Atlas Takahashi

Danica pushed Kazimir away and slap him hard on his cheek then wipe her lips infront of Kazimir.

"Oh my goodness, Kazimir! Why the hell did you kiss her?!" Yael ask him.

"She's my Athanasia." Kazimir tried to reach Danica's wrist but she step back.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo?" Danica ask, confused like me and the others. We're just watching them quietly.

"Please, Athy. Don't deny it! I knew that you're Athanasia Takahashi!" That made me stop.

What the hell is happening right now?

Her forehead creased. "Nababaliw kana. Ang pangalan ko ay Danica Rivera hindi Athanasia Takahashi."

She turn around and walk towards her mom's room but just in time, her sister, Erika Dianne. Came out of their mother's room.

Danica call her older sister and Erika look at our direction with surprise on her eyes.

"Danica—"

"Athanasia." Kazimir call Danica with that name, again. "I'm sure that you're Athanasia." He said.

Danica and Erika look at her. And by that time Erika look at me. I avoid her eyes and look down. I don't want her to see me like this! I'm in mess.

"Huh? Hindi Athanasia ang pangalan niya." Erika said, she's confused. Danica walk towards her.

"What? I'm sure that she's Athanasia!" Kazimir said, raising his voice. He tried to reach Danica but Danica blocked his way to Danica.

"Kazimir, who's Athanasia again?" Naiinis na tanong ni Yael Kay Kazimir.

Kazimir stop, "she's none of your businesses." And she look at Danica, she's now on Erika's back. "Athy, I know that it's you. Please stop denying it!" He again tries to hold Danica but Erika pushed him away.

"Atlas, patigilin mo nga ang kaibigan mo!" Erika shouted at him.

I looked at her, meeting her beautiful eyes. She gulped and got shock as my tears fall down to my cheek.

"I'm sorry for that." I immediately wipe the tears on my cheeks and walk towards Kazimir. "Let's go already, Kazimir." I give him a warning glance when he was about to protest. I sigh before looking at Erika. "We're leaving now." I can't even look straight at her eyes.

Erika Dianne Rivera

Nakatulala lang ako hanggang mawala na sila Atlas at ang mga kaibigan nito sa paningin ko.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ba dapat ang maging reaksyon ko. Gusto ko pa sana itong kausapin pero pinili nitong umalis sa halip na kausapin ako. Pinapatigil ko lang naman sa kaniya si Kazimir pero iba ang naging desisyon nito. Pinatigil nga nito sa Kazimir pero umalis naman sila.

Nasasaktan ako dahil sa mga pesteng dahilan na hindi ko malaman laman.

"Ate." Nabalik lang ako sa reyalidad nang tawagin ako ni Danica. "Ate, si papa." Agad akong napalingon sa direksyon tinitignan niya.

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang makita si papa na palapit sa amin. Hinawakan ko si Danica at napaatras. Doon naman natigilan si papa sa paglalakad patungo samin ni Danica.