A Final Word

Greetings and well met, my friends.

If you're reading this, I have to assume you've completed first book in the Meridian Covenant, The Autumn Prince, on this platform.

As of this writing, book two is outlined and the first chapter is nearly complete, but since establishing AP on Wattpad didn't go quite the way I had planned, I'm inclined to withhold the story until the full first draft has been finished, then submit it as an alpha read for comments. I'm open to suggestions, however.

If enough people are interested after getting caught up with Thomas and the gang, I'd be open to posting chapters as "episodes" in one to two-week intervals. And by enough, I mean a handful of people (or dare I dream, fans) who will interact with the story and hold me to a schedule.

Regardless of your take on the story, or your interest in future escapades, I'm deeply grateful for anyone who's read it through. Begining July, 2022 AP will enter its official beta stage, then move to professional editing after revisions are made, probably near the end of the year. Beyond that, I'll be removing The Autumn Prince from Wattpad and it will be available on Amazon, probably in the Kindle Unlimited library.

There are a few other serials I'm interested in writing, but they won't be as cavernous as this one and should take far less time.

In Tentacles, Monsters, and The Miracle Engine,  Lachlan Wells, a scyllid ambassador of the Deep, will have to team up with an unlikely crew, using steam lore and mana lodes, to prevent war between King Grundon and the Demi-human chieftain, Windclaw.

Timber is the story of a woman, disgruntled and displaced, who finds herself swept into a world of magic and danger, where she is compelled to deliver a weapon of power to the world's champion in a vain attempt to get back home.

Driven follows Deliverance Harper, a runner who carries cargo through the post apocalyptic American wasteland. Between a piece of stolen technology and her latest job - transporting a spoiled starlet through some of the roughest territory on the continent - she finds herself in the crosshairs of the city states and their powerful corporate patrons.

Sunshine is about a thirteen-year-old "Mary-Sue" protagonist pitted against corporate greed and their careless abuse of power.

Very interested in your thoughts and comments.

I hope you've enjoyed this story. Thanks for reading!