🍼Little Byakuya💙 -Part 2!

Part 2 of the previous part!

CW for this part include: Accidents, mention of diapers.

Caregiver: Makoto

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

~3rd Person POV~

Makoto had fallen asleep, though a bit troubling due to Makoto slightly worrying for the now discovered little.

So immediately when he woke up, thankful for it being the weekend, he got dressed and ready then headed straight to Byakuyas dorm.

He knocks gently...nothing....he knocks again. Nothing...

"...Byakuya? Its...Naegi." Makoto hums, knocking once again.

After only a minute or so, the door opens slightly, a rather small looking Byakuya peering at Makoto.

"Hi Byakuya...how'd you sleep?" Makoto hums, unsure if he was still in headspace or not.

"..mm...sleepy still..." Byakuya rubs his eyes.

"Ah.." Makoto nods, "Can I come in?"

Byakuya gives a nod, stepping back. Makoto enters, closing and locking the door behind himself.

"...how old are you?" Makoto asks.

Byakuya looks sleepy as he holds up two fingers.

"Ah..heh..." Makoto makes his way over to Byakuyas bed, "You know it's Saturday, right bubba? You don't need to be up yet..." Makoto hums, then noticing something as he pulled back the covers...

"...Hey babs?..." Makoto hums, keeping his voice gentle, "...did you have an accident in your sleep?"

Togami goes from sleepy to looking horrified.

"....n-no..." Byakuya lies, hiding the front of his onesie.

"Hey, if you did that's alright!...you were probably nervous and stuff, huh?" Makoto hums, trying to calm the little.

Byakuyas eyes began to fill with tears before he let out a harsh sob.

"A-Awh...baby, hey.." Makoto kneels, pulling Byakuya to sit on the floor with him, "it's completely okay...nobodys mad...nobody knows...just me and you, okay?..." Makoto says.

Byakuya seems to collect himself a little more, still crying.

"...I wet the bed all the way until 5th grade, buddy. Can you imagine that? You're just a little boy...its only logical that you'd wet the bed...okay?..I promise we can get this clean up and it'll be like nothing happend." Makoto soothes.

"...W-Weally...?" Byakuya sniffles.

"Of course, prince. Now...how about a bath? I can just run you one or I can help you, which would you like?" Makoto asks.

"Mm...yous help..pwease.." Byakuya pokes Makoto.

"Heh...alright. im gonna go look in the warehouse for some bath toys, alright buddy?" Makoto hums.

Byakuya nods, staying put.

Makoto leaves the room quickly, heading to the school warehouse where he finds some just random objects that could work as bath toys and some bubble bath...but then he spots something strange.

In a medical corner of the warehouse, he spotted diapers that would fit Byakuya and common changing supplies. The label stated it was for particular situations that weren't likely to happen but could.

Makoto considered the fact that the warehouse is endlessly supplied, grabbed a bag large enough to hide the items, and took a package and changing supplies. He then quickly made his way back to Byakuya.