🖋Bad day..💙

Warnings for this oneshot: Toko and Byakuya in a relationship of sorts!, mentions of periods and such (Byakuya is trans), diapers

This is Togafuka of sorts and if you don't like that then please just scroll past. I don't want any hate over ships. Thank you!

Also I know this isn't a very original idea but I find a lot of comfort in trans masc Byakuya and I especially need to write something like this right now.

Caregiver: Toko

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Byakuya stared down into his underwear as he sat in the stall of the school bathroom. His period? Already? He wasn't supposed to start yet. Why were his periods so messed up?!

He could feel the tears brewing and could feel himself sinking into littlespace already but he attempted to reject it. He managed to get up and then make his way to his dorm.

However, that didn't really do him much good because once he had gotten there he was super small. He had really tried to stay big but the entire situation was too much and he cracked under the pressure.

Luckily for him, Toko had noticed how long he'd been gone from class and texted him to check on him. When he didn't answer for quite a while, she knew something was wrong. So she went around to most places she thought she could find him until she eventually made her way to his dorm. She gave a gentle knock.

Byakuya heard the knock and stumbled over to the door, opening it and making an incomprehensible baby noise as he stared at whoever would be in the other side. Until he saw it was his mommy!

"Mama!" He coos, squealing.

She slowly steps inside, shutting the door behind her, "H-Hey Kuya.." Toko hums, "...you're quite l-little all of a sudden..did s-something happen baby?" Toko asks gently.

Byakuya just stumbles off, making baby noises. He was really little.

"...Mm..okay..w-well let's get y-you comfy and we can t-talk later.." Toko says, managing to get Byakuya up onto the bed. "C-Can I change your clothes baby?"

Byakuya gives a small babble and nod. Toko nods as well, slowly taking off his uniform.

Once she had gotten to his underwear, she noticed the blood, "O-Oh! Oh..poor baby K-Kuya.." Toko frowns.

Byakuya seems rather distracted by a rattle Toko had given him to make this process easier.

"...my poor baby.." Toko mumbles, kissing his lower tummy gently, "L-Looks like we'll n-need a diaper today.." she notes aloud.

She goes over to Byakuyas closet, grabbing the secret box full of changing supplies. She comes back to Byakuya and begins changing him, putting a nice diaper on him.

Byakuya wiggles and squirms a bit, seeming a bit more comfortable now.

"There. T-That should keep you nice a-and clean for a-a while.." Toko hums, putting the changing supplies away as she grabs his stuffed owl, which doubled as a rice pack in this case. However, she just hands it to him for now, she'd heat it when he was having bad cramps.

She then scoots him back, climbing onto the bed with him, "H-How are you feeling, p-prince?"

Byakuya thinks for a moment before simply shrugging, looking away.

"...bad h-huh?" Toko asks softly.

Byakuya shakes his head but it was a very hesitant shake.

"...I-I know it hurts y-your feelings to h-have to deal with this baby, you d-don't have to hide that from mommy.." Toko comforts, kissing Byakuyas cheek.

Byakuya squeaks a bit and blushes, clinging to Toko a bit.

"....it's okay sweetie...y-you don't deserve this pain...I-I'm sorry...if mommy c-could take it for h-herself she would..a-and make you feel a-all better.." Toko comforts, hugging him close.

"No! Mama no desewe (deserve) dis owies!" Byakuya whimpers.

"..you don't deserve t-this pain, prince...m-mommy never w-wants her prince to b-be in pain.." Toko says, "Even if mommy is in p-pain...she'd gladly take it o-over her baby b-boy being in pain.."

Byakuya looks at Toko, his lip quivering a little.

"...a-are you okay? Does it h-hurt really b-bad, my p-prince?" Toko asks softly. Byakuya gives a sad nod, sniffling as tears start.

Toko frowns, she hates seeing her baby boy in so much pain and discomfort. She hugs him, cuddling him close as she rubs his lower tummy with gentle hands. She didn't want to apply too much pressure and cause more pain and stress but she applied just enough to release some tension from his cramps.

"D-Do you want mommy to h-heat up Iris for you?" Toko asks. Byakuya gives her a firm nod, handing the stuffy off to her.

"Mommy will be j-just over here..." Toko motions to the microwave at the side of the room. She then slowly walks over and puts the stuffy in, heating it for the appropriate amount of time.

Once the microwave beeps, she takes it out and makes sure it isn't too hot. She then walks back over to Byakuya, who was curled into a ball on the bed. Tears were streaming down his face as he grunted and whimpered every so often.

"Here p-pumpkin. " Toko manages to slide the warm stuffy between Byakuyas arms and right onto a good spot to relieve the cramps. Toko then climbs back into bed, cuddling close to Byakuya so he knows his mommy is with him.

"....p-paci pwease..." Byakuya sniffles, rubbing his eyes.

Toko nods softly, quickly grabbing the pacifier from the nightstand just next to her. She then pressed it to Byakuyas lips, to which he accepted it quickly.

Toko then wraps her arms back around Byakuya, making sure he feels safe and warm.

"...Mommy loves you s-so much, pumpkin..." Toko hums.

But she doesn't receive any sort of response, instead just a sleepy Byakuya who was slowly coming in and out of sleep.

She adjusts the stuffy for him a bit, petting his hair softly, and even singing him sweet lullabies that she knew he loved.

Eventually, he managed to fully fall asleep, much to Tokos pleasure.

"...get some r-rest, prince, y-you've had a rough day.." Toko mumbles to the sleeping little.

Then, Toko shuts her eyes and makes sure Byakuya is warm and safe in her arms as she allows sleep to consume her as well.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hey!! So sorry it's taken me so long to get this out. Everything's starting back up again for the year and it's been busy but I'm trying my best! I hope this was good enough for now! Please remember to request anything you may want to see on the requests page! Thanks for reading!! <33