👑Little Prince💙

Warnings for the oneshot: mentions of Diapers, very minor mention of Byakuyas childhood.

Cargiver: Makoto

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Byakuya was sitting in Makotos dorm in nothing but a diaper and a baggy shirt. However, he had a paper crown placed sloppily on his head as he giggled.

"Daddy!" He exclaims, calling for Makoto who was in the bathroom.

"Hold on, pumpkin!" Makoto responds.

Byakuya giggles and hugs his stuffie, running in circles. Makoto exits the bathroom after a moment, walking up to Byakuya and smiling.

"What are you up to, baby?" Makoto asks.

"I p'aying pwince!" Byakuya exclaims, adjusting to paper crown on his head so that it doesn't fall off.

"Are you now?" Makoto hums, giving an enthused tone as to let Byakuya know he was just as excited.

"Mhm! I da wittle pwince! An..an.." Byakuya gasps out a bit, a little too excited it seems.

"Hey, prince, take a breather." Makoto hums, sitting on the ground and making Byakuya sit with him.

"Ah..mm.." Byakuya calms himself a bit, "..I da pwince..but da pwince need knight to pwotect him!!"

"Ah? Does he now?" Makoto acts interested in the role.

"Mhm!" Byakuya nods.

"Well luckily, I have great experience saving little Prince's from owies and dangers!" Makoto says, letting Byakuya stand up once he's ready.

Byakuya gasps, "Dats pewfect dada!" Byakuya says, jumping up and down.

"Calm down bud..I know you're a bit hyper but if you jump too much our classmates will complain.." Makoto reminds Byakuya.

Byakuya frowns, nodding a bit.

"But don't worry! Daddy has the best idea!" Makoto gathers Byakuyas energy back up, "A little prince needs a castle! So let's make a castle out of some pillows and blankies hmm?"

Byakuya gasps, his eyes sparkling at the idea, "W-Weally?!"

"Mhm! Let's do it, prince!" Makoto gets up, grabbing Byakuyas hand.

They find the perfect spot between the bed and a table. Byakuya helps Makoto get out tons of his favorite blankets and pillows, along with a few extra stuffies that Byakuya didn't use as often as his of course beloved owl.

--

After a little while, and lots of trying over, Prince Byakuya had his pillow fort!

Byakuya squealed as he cuddled up in it, loving everything about it from all the soft, plush textures. To the warmth and security it brought him.

Makoto stood outside the fort for a moment, thinking about how his family used to build these types of forts together and cuddle up for a fun movie night under it.

Makoto watched as Byakuya had the time of his life. Why was Byakuya deprived of this experience as a (actual) child? Byakuya deserved to have a good childhood. He didn't deserve to grow up the way he did, and it hurt Makotos heart to think about each time.

But thw giggles and squeals of his little pulled him back into reality.

"Dada! Come p'ay pwince wif me in da castle!!" Byakuya exclaims before crawling back into the fort.

"Ah...of course prince!! Just one second." Makoto smiled.

Makoto gathered his thoughts and proceeded to join his little in the fort for a night of cuddles and love.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hi! Sorry it's been a while. I lost motivation to write for a little bit but I'm back hopefully to write some more oneshots for a while! Sorry this one was short it was just a sweet and simple idea. I hope you enjoyed it! Please don't forget to leave some requests on the requests page!! <33