{ P } 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍

✧˖*°࿐ ━ 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!

IMAGINE: You are the substitute for Lucas during the big game.

If someone had asked you earlier on in the day of the big game what you would have been doing later that night, you definitely wouldn't have suspected you'd be in a dark, ominous, room filled with Eddie Munson and the group that everyone deemed "Freaks". But you'd been approached by Dustin Henderson during lunch time, who was clearly in distraught, as he rambled to you the story of why he needed a last minute substitute for the Hellfire Club meetup.

*•*•*•*

"Lucas backed out on us and left us missing a player for tonight," He sighed, pressing his hands together in a begging motion, and sticking out his bottom lip in a pout. "And you're the first person I thought of!"

He'd done this puppy-dog bribery many times before, every time you babysat him and he wanted something that was on the list of things his Mother wanted him to avoid. Any violent movie, or sweet snack that could possibly induce a sugar coma.

"What's in it for me?" You spoke sarcastically, knowing that in no way could you say no to the young boy who you'd grown super close to. But that didn't mean you couldn't tease him, exactly like an older sibling would.

"You can have one of our t-shirts! They're handmade. And we all get one." He pulled the fabric in between his fingers and smiled a big, dorky, smile. "Super soft too,"

"Fine, Dusty. I'll go. But I definitely want mine in [FAVORITE COLOR] or I'm not wearing it. Deal?" You held out your hand for the not-so-secret secret handshake the two of you have.

He let out a sigh of relief at you agreeing to the DND session, before playing into the handshake. "Deal."

*•*•*•*

Thus how you ended up here, creating a DND character and living out in a fantasy world, under the gaze of a few males you'd never even introduced yourself to, and Dustin's friend, Mike Wheeler. You didn't know what to expect out of this game, but it was definitely different than what you expected. Everyone was genuinely enjoying their time, knocking back Mountain Dews and bantering back and forth, going through the scenes that the Dungeon Master, Eddie Munson had created.

That was, until he revealed the ultimate plot twist in the map and everyone grew tense, as they all fought against Vecna, who was supposed to be dead. Multiple people from the group of players, got downed along the way, until it was just you and Dustin...

"We have to just give up, there's no way we can win this," One of the guys said, as all of you were huddled in the corner, away from Eddie, discussing game plans. "Give up? But he's on such low health!" Dustin argued, looking over to you, hoping you'd agree with him.