IT CAST : How they react to your death

[ Someone requested this, so, here's
another sad chapter. ]

Jack : The main thing he will do is reminisce. He'll watch movies you used to obsess over together, and whilst he's doing it, he will never once stop crying.

+

Finn : For a year and a half, he will lose all want for anything. Nothing will be the same without you, and he'll soon be forgotten to the community and his band will have replaced him with someone other.

+

Chosen : Due to all the hate you'd receive from his "fans" there would be numerous comments praising your death, which will cause him to delete every social media he has and never trust another person again.

+

Sophia : She would coop herself up in her room and rarely leave the comfort of her blanket. Because under that cover you two used to lay, and it would make her feel closer to you. Even though you're afar.

+

Jeremy : Has his family for comfort, and finds himself crying every moment plausible. He was truly too pure for something like this to happen for him.

+

Nicholas : He would watch your favorite memes to help lighten his mood, but as he'll keep on them he will grow upset and then finds himself sobbing at the thought of you again.

+

Owen : Has to stay with Nicholas, because everyone's worried for his well being and he needs to be constantly watched due to self harming thoughts brought to his mind.

+

Bill : Will take a trip, farther from where anyone would expect him to go. He won't have any contact with others, and will let himself soak in the various emotions of your passing.

+

Wyatt : He will post a serious YouTube video about the situation, because most of his fans are questioning his disappearance on Instagram and other websites. There would be so many tears shed in it.

+

Jaeden : He will continue on with his career path, but he won't be as excited without you through the journey. Everything will turn into business more than fun. After you being gone, he won't be a kid anymore and won't act like one either.

HAPPY 100 CHAPTERS.
LET'S GET LIT.

*pops champagne*