IT CAST : Bill Skarsgård catch up

Favorite TV show together :

Game of Thrones

You both have weekly meals together and will sit around drinking wine whilst binging the television show.

How you two meet :

You will be an extra on a set that he's working on and he will drastically make moves coming onto you, not keeping any ounce of his flirting held back.

"Your beautiful face deserves to be showed abroad the world."

They catch you showering :

- Will smirk and throw his clothes off.

- "Make room, babe. I'm coming in."

- You scooting over and allowing him inside of the shower with you.

- Him washing your shoulders and back for you, leaving kisses along your skin whilst doing so.

Contact names for each other :

His contact for you - Kitten🐈

Your contact for him - Sexy👅

Movie nights :

Movie you watch - 13 Going
on 30/Dirty dancing

Snack you have - Chocolate covered strawberries, or any romantic type of food.

How you cuddle - You'll be in his lap, leant up against his chest and the entire time he'll be distracting you from the movie with little kisses.

You're on your period :

He will literally be the number one person you'd want to be around when on your period, because he'll give you various massages. He'll even run you warm bubble baths and keep you the greatest company you could ask for.

How they act when drunk :

Slurs his words very visibly, but will be oddly turned on. Will try whatever he can to get you back in bed with him, but his body with end up crashing with sleepiness when you make it to the bedroom.

"Come upstairs with me, Babe.."

Jokes they make :

VERY HORRIBLE DAD JOKES.

"Bill, I'm bored. Can we-"

"Hi bored, I'm Bill. Nice to meet you."

"You little-!"

- His Dad jokes will usually end up at you tackling him and kissing him.

Games you play together :

RESIDENT EVIL 7 : BIOHAZARD

- Lots of screaming from the both
of you, of course from the jumpscares.

- "Fuck! What was that?!"

- "Bill, hold me. I'm scared."

- You clinging onto him and clenching your eyes closed at the parts were the music got louder.

- "DIE! DIE! DIE!"

- Bill being the one to take most control over the controller.

- Him accidentally dropping the said controller a few times.

- Him falling back in his seat quite often.

- "That wasn't so scary.."

"Right!"

- Awkward laughter.

You break up :

Reason - Because the two of you will slowly lose interest in one another, but still hold a caring to each other.

How - He will take you out shopping, and talk with you about it maturely. Will give you a ride home and one last kiss to the cheek.

Reactions - The both of you know it's for the best, but you both can't help but feel a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Your break up song :

Stay with me - Sam Smith

Jealousy :

He will be OVERLY pissed off and will have to drown himself in alcohol to not attack the person causing the jealousy. Will eventually take you home and be so rough with you that it ends up to kinky adultry.

"Mine. All mine. Say it."

"I'm yours."

Favorite Restaurant : Any fancy one near you. Even though it's expensive, he wants the best for you and will pamper you.

Favorite horror movie : Mama

A piercing you get : Nipples

Favorite comedy movie : Grown ups