IT CHARACTERS : You get injured by Pennywise

Eddie : Will have his handy dandy aid kit out in less than .5 seconds, even though he's freaking out on the inside because you're in need of healing.

"GET MY SECOND FANNY PACK!"

Stanley : When you walked through the sewer system, Pennywise was unfortunately hangry. Meaning you lost an arm, and Stanley attempted to rush you out of the premises. Because he's a hero. Your hero.

Mike : He's uncomfortably quiet. No one will hear a peep out of him because he will be focused on the task at hand, and that'll be to save you.

Richie : He's not serious at all, and will actually make jokes regarding the injury given from the creature.

"So, like. If you die. Does this mean I can have your bike?"

"Richie! I'm bleeding out! Help
me, you asshole."

"Right, we can talk about this later."

"UGh."

Beverly : Seeing you injured will trigger something inside her, and she will RAGE out on the creature. Everything will be swung it's way, including a hand bag.

Ben : The only logical one in the situation, by any amount. He'll be leading people around, and giving demands that he won't usually do.

"Give me your belt, Mike! I need to stop the bleeding. Please."

Bill : Won't be able to speak, because every word will be stuttered out. So he sticks to being quiet and does all he can to fix it. A lot of tears will be caressing his facial features in the process of this.

"D-Don't you d-dare! Don't die o-on
m-me. I've al-already lost G-Georgie..
Not y-you too.."

Pennywise :