IT CAST : Games you play together

Wyatt

GRAND THEFT AUTO FIVE.

- He loves the fact that he can play an adult game, being his age. It makes him feel like a stud.

- You both love killing pedestrians, and stealing their pocketed money.

- Plus who doesn't love a good strip club with animated tits?

Jack

DREAM DADDY.

- Him LOVING the idea of having his own Dream Daddy, and you just basically sitting back and watching him.

- "No! Screw you Brian!"

- His character immediately clinging to Craig, and you wondering how he has so much passion for it.

- "Too bad they don't have a Dream Daddy named Finn, right?"

"That's true."

"Wait wHAT?"

Jaeden

GUESS THE CELEBRITY.

- When on a road trip for his acting, the two of you usually find yourself bored to death, so you'll play a good match of Guess the Celebrity.

- "Okay, so the celebrity I'm thinking of.. is known for his good looks and graceful acting. He was in a recent horror movi-"

"Jaeden quit talking about yourself. I've already guessed this more than twice!!"

"I was talking about Wyatt.."

"Are you seriously not gay?"

Finn

OVERWATCH.

- You'll love the characters and he'll love the killing mechanisms.

- "COME ON FINN. GET THE- You disappointed us all."

- Lots of microphone ranting like a twelve year old playing Minecraft.

- "YOU GUYS SUCK. YOU
KNOW THAT?"

"THAT WASN'T EVEN A GOOD KILL."

"WHAT A NOOB."

"I BET YOU EVEN FAIL
AT PLAYING ROBLOX."

"oOF."

"NOT OUR BEST GAME, GUYS."

Sophia

POKEMON GO.

- The two of you like going on Pokemon hunts and finding new ones to capture.

- "STOP THE CAR. I SEE
A JIGGLY PUFF!"

"WHERE?!"

- The two of you being on opposite teams so you can go head-to-head.

"You're going to lose."

"No way, I've got this in the bag!"

- Bragging to one another about the Pokemons you do have and they don't.

Jeremy

MINECRAFT.

- He won't know much about the game and will even fumble with the controls.

- You'll have to teach him the basics and he'll follow your character around the map, like a lost puppy.

- "How do you-"
*GASP*

"[Y/N], diD YOU JUST
MURDER THAT SHEEP?!"

"I needed it's wool."

"I already hate this game."

- No more Minecraft after the sheep incident.

Chosen

ANY OLD STYLE GAME.

- He enjoys them more than the newer and more detailed ones.

-LOVES the Mario Brothers, and will actually play it with you throughout an entire day.

- You always trying to get him to try a newer game, but him always refusing.

"No. It's not for me!"

Nicholas

ZOMBIE BASED GAMES.

- He LOVES zombies, it's clearly an unhealthy love but you don't question it, because you do enjoy them too. Sometimes.

- Him leading you around the buildings and giving you constant tips as to what to do, even though you already know, you just give him the satisfaction of it.

- "YOU DIED! WHAT? HOW?"

"I think I was turned into a human happy meal."

"[Y/N]."

- Lots of ugh's from him, at your suck-ass gameplay.