{ P } 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

✧˖*°࿐ ━  𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!

IMAGINE: You're Eddie Munson's
rival at first, but you eventually become lovers.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

1) You running a club opposite of his, full of others who were outcasted by Hawkins high, who all also gather up to play DND. But both you and Eddie swear up and down that you're the better dungeon master than the other.

"They don't even follow the 180 pages in the rules section, that I put my blood, sweat and tears into reading. And boys, if I had a dollar for every-time I heard them mispronounce Monsters, I'd be out of this hellhole and halfway to Hawaii by now."

All the other members of Hellfire, including Dustin and Mike sat still, and silent, allowing Eddie to get the rant off his chest. Deep down they all knew that Eddie had a crush on you, for you were sometimes all he talked about. This was the fifth time... this day.

You watched Eddie from afar, who was clearly in a state of distress as he rambled on and on about something to his minions. You assumed it was about you, considering the two of you had been at each other's throats since you had created your own club. He felt there only needed to be one outcast group, and you were merely just being a copycat.

"He really needs to get a grip," Spoke up your friend, who sat alongside you, finally realizing your eyes were fixated on the curly-hair male. "Is he talking about you again?"

"Seems like it,"

You rolled your eyes before turning full attention away from him and to the people of your group. "Who does he even think he is anyways? Some big heartthrob because he's in a band with those goons? Please,"

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Trying to outdo each other on everything and being competitive.

You and Eddie had once again been sentenced to cleaning the upper bathroom of the Hawkins high school, due to punishment for your Reading Class outburst. This wasn't uncommon, seeing as the two of you were so dead set against getting along, that you had to make every action to prove it to everyone else. Albeit, the only ones you were fooling were yourselves, and not even then was it 100% believable.

"You know, if you would've just let me do the reading assignment, we wouldn't be in this mess and I could be doing something better with my time," You spoke up from the stall opposite of him, scraping bubblegum that had been attached to the walls. The occupants of this school were disgusting to say the least. It didn't help you were in the boy's bathroom.

He scoffed, before replying in a smug voice. "Like you have anything better to do, than hang out with me."

"Jumping from the top of a cliff to my very death, chopping off my fingers individually, you know, anything along those lines."