IT CAST : Favorite TV show together

Jack

Rick and Morty.

The two of you love to sit down with a few others of the IT cast and binge watch Rick and Morty, when Jack and the rest have time off, it's the right amount of relaxation they all need after a long day of acting.

Wyatt

Adventure time.

The child-like adult television show always sparks a laugh out of the two of you. Usually he'll invite you to his hotel room, under parent supervision, and the two of you will watch it over a bowl of ice-cream. The ice-cream being the reason he cuddles up to you. Always complaining that it makes him cold.

Finn

The Walking Dead.

Even though you do enjoy watching Finn on the screen himself. You'll usually click off Stranger Things to watch The Walking Dead with him. The two of you make pacts to not watch an episode without one another, though he doesn't know you've already caught up throughout the seasons. But the time spent to watch it together was still better than watching it on your lonesome.

Chosen

American Horror Story.

Even though Chosen isn't a big fan of American Horror Story, he'll overcome it and watch the TV show with you. Thinking that if he doesn't you'll get scared, but in all honesty he's the scared one. Considering the whole time you'll mainly focus your eyes on Evan Peters and the plot will go away.

Sophia

Teen Wolf.

Both of you enjoy the casting choices. To the point that you end up being fangirl friends and ranting on how much you love Dylan O'Brien. It's always a good time gossiping with your girlfriend about boys.

Jeremy

Friends.

Friends was always a good show to watch if you were in the laughing mood. Jeremy and you constantly were in the state, so often, you'd find the two of you sitting underneath a huddled blanket and watching the show. It was forever the moments you enjoyed most!

Jaeden

Supernatural.

Other than Dean and Sam being deliciously handsome, the two of you enjoyed the plot. How someone was dying every other episode, and how they were hunting around for the paranormal. Usually for some type of comfort through the showtimes you'd both be in a tight cuddle, definitely when you would overcome a sad scene because there would be endless tears.