IT CAST : Owen Teague catch up

How you two meet :

As Owen wasn't as famous as the rest of the IT cast, he could freely walk the streets without a disguise. But, you, being the fan you are know mainly all of the cast and pretty much everything about him. So when you spotted Owen walking, there was no way in Hell you were going to pass up a photo with him.

When asking him for a photo,
he cut you off with a flirtatious comment.

"Shouldn't I be asking someone
as gorgeous as you for a photo?"

Instant love.

Favorite TV show together :

RIVERDALE

You two are in love with most of the characters, and the plot interests you a lot. As far as you are concerned, you could binge watch the whole series with him in a small amount of time.

There's lots of controversy between you both over it though. But it's quite funny, because everyone will laugh at your arguing.

They catch you showering :

Usually he'll be in the bathroom when you're showering, getting ready in front of the mirror. Because no one has the time to wait for you getting out of the shower.

You could also expect a lot of whistling coming from him, because he doesn't just keep his eyes on the mirror y'know.

Contact names for one another :

Your contact for him- Owen💣

His contact for you- Doll♥

Movie nights :

Movie you watch -

THE MAZE RUNNER

Snack you have -

All the French fries you could
get from McDonald's, and he practically bought
the restaurant itself.

How you cuddle -

Your legs will be wrapped around his waist and he will have his chin laid down into the crook of your neck. A goofy smile always on his face at the embrace.

How they act when drunk :

- He's literally comedy gold when he's drunk off his ass. Any subject to him is funny.. any..

- "Owen, I just broke your Xbox.."

"HAHAHAHAHA- Wait what?"

- Okay, maybe not EVERY. Rip.

Jokes they make :

- "You have a pretty nice ass,
but it would look prettier on
my fa-"

"WE'RE AT A FAMILY DINNER
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, OWeN."

Games you play together :

UNDERTALE

You LOVE the storyline, and he loves the puns that come from the character Sans. The only time you play it is when you can do it together, and make choices with each other.

"Hey, hey. What does a
skeleton artist make?"

"What?"

"SKULL-ptures."