IT CAST : Live moments

Jaeden : Will be talking to his fans and one will cuss, therefore he'll accidentally say the word aloud and his Mom will go off on him about it, whilst you awkwardly sit in the corner staring at the wall. Because suddenly it's a nice and intriguing wall.

"Mom, I didn't mean to!"

"You're grounded!"

"I'm going home noww, thanks
for having me."

Jack : He won't know you're coming over so he'll film a livestream and talk to the fans about how he likes a girl, the girl being you.

When you walk through the door the only thing you hear is..

"The girl I have a crush on is [Y/N], yes. How do I approach her g- Oh shit."

He will push the phone in his pocket but make sure to flip the camera before you slowly walk to him.

"Jack-"

"Will you go out with me?"

Wyatt : The two of you will livestream yourselves playing a horror game, or something along the lines of Friday the 13th: The game.

There will be a LOT OF screaming and people will laugh/capture photos of your facial expressions.

"GO! GO! GO!"

"THIS ISN'T DORA THE DAMN
EXPLORER, WYATT. I DON'T KNOW
WHERE I'M GO GO GOING."

Finn : You'll be having a livestream with your fans and then you'll walk in on Finn dancing very, very weirdly.

Your hand will clasp over your mouth to keep you from laughing and you'll show the viewers what you walked in on. Let's just say there was a LOT of screenshots on that one.

"[Y/N], NO! DELETE THAT!"

"It's a livestream, Finn."

"YOU-"

The livestream has ended.

Sophia : The two of you are attempting to pull an all nighter so to keep yourselves awake, Sophia pulls up a livestream and the two of you answer questions, playing Truth or Dare, etc.

"Someone says; Do you have a crush on anyone in particular?"

Sophia stays quiet, before mumbling something the viewers can't hear.

"You."

Chosen : He usually doesn't livestream, so neither do you. But he does post quite a lot on his stories, just random pictures and videos throughout the day.

Nicholas : You'll livestream a CHALLENGE. He'll ask you questions and you'll ask him questions, based on if you get it right or not, there will be tons of Whipped Cream involved.

"YOU GOT IT IN MY MOUTH."

"That's not the only thing I got
in your mouth-"

"NICHOLAS!"

Jeremy : A simple livestream where the both of you will talk with the followers and just continue it like a normal one. Though it was quite fun and even enjoyable to watch because Jeremy would constantly make puns out of no where.

Bill : He will livestream proposing to you. You will be gone for the time being and he will set up flowers, candles, food, etc.

When you walk in he'll be on one knee and the livestream will capture it ALL, even your answer and expression. "[Y/N]. Will you marry me and do me the honor of having you by my side forever?"