IT CAST : You get hate

Jaeden

- You get a few hate comments on your Instagram page about your looks.

Username007: ew ugly

Username666: why is jaeden even dating her? she looks like a horse.

Username69: lmao she think she cute

- You only notice the comments because your fans are fighting back at them.

- You smile at the fans defending you, but feel saddened at the hate of the commentary.

- Jaeden notices your mood change, asking why it took place.

- You tell him it was a few comments and nothing more.

- But Jaeden, being petty, scrolls through your thousands of comments to @ back at the hate ones.

Jaedenwesley: @/Username007 I think you need glasses, I'll pay for the subscription.

Jaedenwesley: @/Username666 Jokes on you. Horses are a cute animal. However snakes are not.

Jaedenwesley: @/Username69 She doesn't think. She knows,,,,,

- You then knew to never make Jaeden angry, and even asked him if he'd use that sassiness to become a Drag Queen.

Jack

- You're doing a livestream, and several people who are watching bad talk to you.

- You frown, though ignore them and continue talking to the positive watchers.

- JackDylanGrazer: You look so cUTEJSHSHS

Username15: LOL, WHAT? SHE'S NOT.

JackDylanGrazer: YES SHE IS. WHAT THE HELL?

- You laugh and notify Jack to just ignore the comments.

- But him being who he is, gets off the live to block the person who was commenting.

- "Jack, you blocked them? Oh my god. You're such a diva, more than Finn."

- FinnWolfhard: HEY NOW. I'm only a diva when it's needed,,,,so.

- JackDylanGrazer: Your Diva (;

- Ends up to you laughing your ass off and eventually blocking the person from viewing your story or livestreams.

Wyatt

- You two are out getting dinner after a day of acting and someone throws their drink at you.

- You go to Taco Bell, because Shane Dawson had you craving it direly.

- "What do you want, Y/N?"

"That good kush-"

"No, stop."

"Harsh."

- Him laughing at you.

- You ordering your own food, but turning around when feeling yourself being doused in cold liquid.

- "What!"

- A smirking girl, younger than you, shows her face.

- "Why would you-"

- "Because you're gross! But I love you, Wyatt!"

𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara