IT CAST : They reject you

Finn : Didn't want you to go through all the hate that he'd seen others endure, and deep down wanted to say yes. But couldn't, for your sake.

"I'm sorry. You deserve better."

"That's a damn lie!"

Jack : Only sees you like a sister, and will tell you that face-to-face. Because he doesn't see a reason to lie about it.

"I truthfully don't feel that
way about you.."

Wyatt : Dating who? Relationship who? This guy only needs himself, and he even knows that.

"Sorry, I'm a lone wolf. AwwwoOoo!"

Sophia : She's not gay, not gay at all. In fact she's even crushing on a guy that you'd acted with in the past.

"I don't swing that wayyy.."

Owen : The management he works for won't let him date you, and even keeps the male from dating anyone. Period.

"It's not you, it's the management."

Jeremy : He's not ready for a relationship, and doesn't like the idea of one. Because he's a bean.

"I'm not ready for that. Not at all."

Nicholas : He does like you! A lot. But he's in a fighting relationship already, and doesn't have the bALLS to break it off with the girl.

"I'm with [ Insert name ] now.."

Chosen : He has a crush on someone other than you. He actually feels like he's in love with them.

"I like someone else."

Bill : Is too focused on his acting career to have any type of romance in his life. But will eventually come crawling back to your offering.

"Give me time, please."

Jaeden : He has a thing for other boys. Which you WOULDN'T EXPECT from him, and you can't seem to get the awkward tension gone after that conversation.

"I wanted to tell you that I
like you, Jaeden.. a lot.."

"[Y/N].. I'm gay though..
Like almost as gay as the
writer of this story."

"Huh-"

[ THE WALL IS BROKEN. ]

Sorry for not recently updating.
I'm like reALLY sick you guys.