I just want this, forever

Chapter three

“I’m sorry luna to disturb you but I forgot I left my keys inside and now I’m locked out of my house.” My tone distressed and with the right expression to match. “Its late and I don’t want to disturb your family but can I stay the night. There’s no locksmith that’s willing to help me so late in the night.”

“You poor darling, of course you can. We have plenty spare bedrooms.” I gave her a small appreciative smile and followed her inside.

“Am I disturbing something? Oh, I am so sorry luna. I-I’ll ask someone else.”

“No no no! As your luna I insist you stay here.” She led me to the kitchen where most of the people were, chatting and having a great time. When Richard saw me, his eyes almost bulged out of his sockets. I smirked internally.

“I’m so sorry alpha to disturb your family.”

“Uh…” He looked at me then to his wife repeatedly. The luna smiled endearingly to his husband, almost making me scoff, “Alice was locked out of her own home. I insisted she stayed the night until she can call for the locksmith tomorrow.” She stepped beside her husband and wrapped her arm around his.

I gritted my teeth and smiled nonetheless.

“Hi Ace!” Robby, their twelve year old son greeted me with a hi five that I gladly gave. “Hey Robby.” I grinned. “Come on, play games with me.” He had a good grip on my arm and laughed when he tried to drag me to the xbox. “Calm down tiger, I’m coming.”

Delilah laughed good-naturedly. “You kids go ahead.” I gritted my teeth again when she called me a kid. Is there anything she does I won’t be annoyed at. I sent a meaningful look at Richard before letting Robby drag me away.

“Ace you cheater!” I winked at Robby before finishing him off in street fighter. “Sore loser.” I taunted, poking his side. He huffed and demanded a rematch. I laughed and grabbed my controller. “Get ready to lose again kid.”

I beat him again and he sulked big time. Delilah’s parents left earlier after Robby and I started playing games. They looked strict and old fashioned.

“Come on champ, bed time.” I tickled him to get him out of his sulking. He smiled and hugged me, I froze, patting him on the back awkwardly when I finally got over the shock. “You’re the best Ace. Night!” I waved at him with a tight smile.

“Alice, let me show you to your room.” I turned and smiled politely at the luna. “Thank you again.” I said, getting off the sofa and tagging along behind her. I bit my lip from asking where Richard was. “Here we are. Do you need to change? I’ll see if there’s some spare clothes.” I looked down at my outfit and nodded.

I closed the door behind me and smirked. The room was white and pristine like the other room in the house. Delilah has a very innocent sense of style, obviously we’re poles apart. I ran my fingertips along the frilly bed sheet and sat down. I wasn’t into frills and lace, I was the satin and silk girl. Obviously I didn’t dig white, I find red suits me better.