The wedding

Epilogue.

This was it, this is the day, i feel like i'm about to die and my nerves keeps whispering to me, 'come on, take off and run away, we're not supposed to be here i'm scared! We should leave' but my heart is telling this is where i belong, i need this, i need all of this and then there was my brain, it was completely malfunctioning and refuse to do anything.

"Can the family see the bride?"

I sighed, finally some company to distract me. "Come in."

"Hey sis." Rebecca and Owen entered, all dressed up according to the theme. Spring Rebecca was dressed in beige with a flower crown on her head, all he bridesmaid did. "You look beautiful."

"You too." I smiled, a bit happy she managed to come to my wdding and be my maid of honour. He helped me so much for the preparation even though she was miles away. We talked and discussed via phones and skype.

"I still think ypu should have a last hurrah before your wedding." I laughed softly, i refused the bachelorette party and preferd to have a few close friends and Gracie have a slumberparty in the comfort of the pack house, i didn't like the idea of doing crazy stuff again.

Why should i? The only reason i did was to feel whole and Richard makes me feel whole.

And today we'll forever be bound together for eternity. For god sakes i can't stop my hands from trembling.

Becca held my hand between hers and sighed, "Will you ever forgive us?" I frowned, "Of course, you guys are my only family. We might have our ups and downs but family always forgive each other." I looked at Owen, "We're family."

"Bec, can u leave us for a moment." Owen said softly, and she nodded her eyes wet and teary.

He sighed and eated himself in front of me. "I screwed up. I fail as a brother."

"Yea, you did." His lips quirked, "I thought i was protecting you but ended saying horrible things. Every day i rememberd what dad used to tell me. Take care of your sisters. But i was the first to bailed out in any situation. Becca always had big dreams but not me, i wanted to take over dad's job ever since i was a kid. Then they just...disappeared and i thought i have nothing left here so i packed and went on my merry way."

He frowned, "But that's not true, you're here and i should've been here. I'm a selfish asshole."

"Yeah, you are."

"What i'm trying to say here is, i'm sorry twerp. I let you down." I shrugged, "Actually i'm not bothered anymore. You're here now and you'll be there for me when you walk me down the aisle."

He smiled, "You're all grown up, getting married before me."

"You could've gotten yourself hitched if you weren't such a player." I narrowed my eyes. "How many hearts have you broken Owen?"

"Not as many as you." We laughed. "So this is it." He patted my head. "I'm proud of you."

"Hey! Not the hair, do you know how long it took to get it this perfect?" He patted again.

"SO SORRY I'M LATE. WE HAD TO STOP SO THAT I CAN THROW UP!" Gracie clumsily stumbled into the room. "Watch where you're going sweetie." Dyron prevented her from falling, "You're carrying our baby in there."

"Oh! You act like i'm disable, i'm just pregnant Dyron!"

"Hush now, let's be happy for the bride." He pecked her lips and Gracie remembered my existence. "Of course! Ace!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL." He fawned over my dress, hair and makeup. She was dressed exactly like Rebecca with her adorable baby breath crown.