Don't tell me it's not honourable to ruin someone's marriage.

Chapter fifteen

“Ugh, you’re getting mushy on me.” Ryan joked, elbowing me in the side. I rolled my eyes, way to go at ruining the moment dickhead. Still, I smiled cause now that’s one tick off my bucket list.

I’m friends with Ryan.

That sounds awesome, friends, not one nightstand, drinking buddy or some other description but friends. God, it sounds too holy for me to say it out loud. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I don’t really have many friends unless you include Grace aaaand that’s where it ends.

Chad? He more of a wacky lunatic beggar on the street than a friend by the way he comes and goes like the wind.

“Okay friend, I don’t know about you but I’m still hungry and your plate didn’t change a thing. So you go work on that, female while I’ll get myself some food.” I frowned, but a smile threatened to break out.

“Sexist bastard.” I mumbled under my breath. He somehow heard and laughed. “Sexiest, you mean.”

My appetite gradually grew back and I finished it in a matter of seconds. Hey, who says guys are the only ones growing? They’re just a bunch of pigs, me? I call it fine dining. As if he read my mind, Ryan came back with two plates and my hands automatically reached out for one.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Get your own!” He pulled it away, further from me, the still hungry social pariah. I lunged for the plate, this means business.

“Down girl!”

“I’m not your dog.” I growled but managed to snatch a plate out of his hands and happily scuff it down.

“Oh yea, I can see that.”

Robby wasn’t happy. Nope, he wasn’t happy at all to leave Ryan’s house but it was either we leave or I’ll suffocate from mid-aged ladies’ investigation and I don’t do sweet talk.

Eventually (with much difficulty) he relented and god, it was such a sweet victory. “Say bye, Robby.” I nudged him forward.

He did like a good little boy and the last person he said bye to was Rose. I smell love in the air, young love. He leaned down and whispered something in her ear that made her smile brighter than the sun. Oh you sly devil you. I’m sure he will grow into a ladies’ man.

He got it from his father.

I refused to even think about Richard, I mean with all this shit that’s happening. I don’t have time. The pack hates me, I don’t even know why. If they already knew I’m his true mate then they would understand! They would find it natural I want to seek my mate.

Don’t tell me it’s not honourable to ruin someone’s marriage.

We all exchanged our goodbyes and Robby and me waved as we walked away.

I left Robby off near the school so it wasn’t obvious he was with me…skipping school is just a bonus. Those stares and glares didn’t mean a thing as I walked back to my house. My now very awkward house to be precise.