If you were a fugitive, sure

Question, where did the copyright go? Its supposed to be beside the chapter! as in

maybe here ---------------------------------------> (honestly a little lower) 

Anyway, copyright WhiteYue.

Chapter twenty-five.

For those of you who didn’t get to read the R-rated part, you really didn’t miss out on much but just for your information I’ll include the end of the last one here:

He fell next to me but immediately pulling me to him, snuggling into his chest. I sighed happily, kissing his jaw. He tilted my head and licked my neck, sending a rush of pleasure to the apex of my thighs.

“I love you.” He kissed the top of my head.

“I love you too.” I smiled.

See? Nothing much happened. Okay, now back to the story!!!

Chapter twenty-five (Dejavu?)

I smiled; Richard’s sleeping face is adorable. I tweaked his nose playfully. He groaned but didn’t indicate he was waking up. He stirred and drew me in closer. I grinned, muffling my laugh behind my hands.

I kissed his jaw and carefully pried out of his embrace. Instead, I placed a pillow where I had been.

I sat at the edge of the bed and reached for the phone.

Someone answered the phone, someone from the counter I suppose. “Good morning. Can you send breakfast up here?” I asked while observing an unbelievably cute sleeping Richard.

“Yes, of course miss. Which room are you in?” She asked.

“The presidential suite.”

“Of course, please wait a moment.” As I hung up, I felt arms engulf me. A kiss perched on my bare shoulder. I smiled, turning my head towards him.

“Good morning, love.” His husky morning voice sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine. Our lips met in a light kiss.

“It’s a good morning indeed.” I sighed contently as he pulled me back onto the bed with him—him comfortably spooning me. This is the life, if only it had been like this since the beginning. It would’ve saved me all those tears and heartache.

“A penny for your thoughts?” His chest vibration has a soothing effect on me.

“Nothing.” I cuddled closer. He tightened his embrace. “We’re mates, I know you’re lying.” I giggled as he smothered my neck with kisses. “I’ll kiss it out of you.” He said, as I laughed uncontrolled.

“Okay! Okay.” I raised the white flag. “I was just thinking how nice this would’ve been if it was like this since the beginning.” I turned and faced him. “No fights and no secrets.”