Christ, it hurts worst than an untouched erection from hours of porn.

(NOT EDITED, lol all the chapters are not edited. Next chapter will have a sex scene. Fingers crossed.)

Here you go!

Chapter nine

For the love of me, I can’t recall the last time I had so much fun. It had to be the booze or maybe the weed. I was having the time of my life wiggling my body mindlessly in hope of actually resembling any sort of dancing. Its kind of hard when you’re wearing heels and seeing distorted faces in a million colours.

I love being stoned and drunk. Best combination ever like Bonnie and Clyde, Turner and Hooch or just plain peanut butter and jelly.

I marched between the throng of people and caught Tyler doing beer pong. “TY!” I squealed (yes, I’m cringing) and jumped onto his back. “BEST PARTY EVER! Like dude, how did you managed a party during a fucking lock down?”

It would sound like that if I weren’t slurring. Instead, this is how I asked:

“BESSSSH PWARTEY EVWA! Wike dude how did youuuu manwaged a pwarty dur-hic-ing a FUCKING lock dooooown??”

I will pay a hundred bucks if someone succeeds to decode my mores code.

I threw my hands up in the air, hitting Chad in the face while I’m at it. My legs were locked on Tyler’s waist. I started making jazz hands cause it felt like the most logical thing to do at the time.

Tyler started laughing and joined my fake techno dancing, we were totally owning that dance floor. I hopped off his back when Conor Maynard’s Animal played.

“Oh my god!!! MY FAVOURITE SONG!!!!”

I grabbed his hand and led him right onto the coffee table. I jumped on and pulled him with me. I grinned and sashayed my hips to rhythm. He grabbed my hips and we both swayed to the music. I even did some chest pops, my hair flying everywhere as I got lost in the music. Fuck, his voice is so sexy.

I bit my lower lip and grinded against Tyler, running my hand in his hair. He was enjoying it, definitely. It started out playful but it eventually turned him on and I admit I did too.

His hand strayed under my baggy shirt, tracing my flat stomach. His mouth found my neck and sucked while we’re still dancing, well more like having indirect sex.

I was getting so fucking turned on, it started to freak me out. I swear I wasn’t thinking at all when I kissed Tyler full on the mouth. It was like my body taken over and I was sitting in the backseat, watching it do everything instead. My wolf whimpered because she felt something was incredibly wrong.

I know the feeling.

I tried to get back my control, but I was slowly succumbing to strong urge to hump anyone in the ten metre radius. I—actually my body—jumped onto Tyler, locking arms around his neck while frantically kissing him.