We're too damn horny all the damn time

YES, ITS ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!! not edited, brace yourself!

Chapter twenty-six

“No. If you dare tell me that again, I will chop off Richard Junior and hang it above the mantel as a display!” I growled, turning my head his way and glared. He was still driving, poor decision, threatening the driver but he was out of line.

“I’m not saying right away but as soon as possible. Maybe in three weeks?” He shrugged.

“I will have a spring wedding and that is final. Do you know how hard wedding planning is? You have no idea and you were married once.” I huffed, fuelled by annoyance at his obliviousness.

Men, am I right?

“Even three months is too short to plan a wedding let alone three weeks, Richard. I thought you love me, as the bride and the woman you love, I command you to do as I say.”

“The womenfolk in the pack can do it. We’re not shorthand of helpers.”

Again, men.

“I’m not having this conversation with you right now, because obviously you don’t get it. I’m starting to regret accepting your proposal.” His hand caressed my face then slid down to rub his mark on my neck fondly.

“Don’t you dare, mister.” Shivers ran down my spine, leaving me trembling and tingly.

“Dare what? Do absolutely nothing?” He began massaging my stiff shoulders expertly with one hand and I accidentally let out a moan. He has the hands of a magician…which makes it harder for me to think straight.

“No—” I let out a long content sigh as he returned to my now aching mark, caressing and rubbing it erotically. I don’t know how he did but I was on the edge of an orgasm. I was having difficulty in breathing and my core was too damn ready for him.

“Fuck you, pull over!”

~*~

“We’re here. Alice, wake up darling.” I groaned, shifting to my side when I faintly notice the car wasn’t moving anymore. But it was well in the night. It was a long drive and even longer when we stopped at a nearby motel to sate our urges. I swear people would think we’re bunnies instead of werewolves.

We’re too damn horny all the damn time.

“We’re here…already?” I bit my lower lip, uncurling myself from the ball I had shrunk into. Then, the nerves kicked in. The stupid stinking nerves, making me feel nervous and worry over the smallest details.

What if they never accept me?

I’m basically still exiled!

I want to tuck my tail between my legs and bail out of here.