Talk about the devil's bitch and she will appear, in nine inched stilettos.

Chapter five

I can’t really say us being late is a surprise, I know it, we know it and guess what? The teachers know it too. So it was a typical day when he finally entered the third period class. As we sat down in the middle of the learning process, not even bothering with an excuse, Grace slumped onto her desk and started snoring. For me, I was actually there to study so I took out my notebook and jot down some notes.

By the time lunch arrived, Grace was back to the bubbly flirty red head I know. Contrary to the popular belief, our school don’t have categories. Though there was the very popular, slightly popular and the average. Unluckily we belong to the first category. Popularity is like stinking garbage and it attract freaking pests.

For a werewolf school, we’re actually decent to each other. Keeps the pack in harmony and the humans, well, being their naïve selves. In the nutshell, we don’t bully people. Bullying is bad, kids.

Okay, maybe once or twice we would snicker at human enrolees (if there’s any). Seriously, humans are way worse than werewolves, they tend to think they’re way above everyone else.

Talk about the devil’s bitch and she will appear, in nine inched stilettos.

Grace didn’t bother hiding her snort when she saw Miranda. There are a few things you should know about Miranda people generally assume correctly, she’s your typical high school bitch slash slut. She has the worst personality and eighty percent chance you will catch something from her if you decided to try out her candy coated pussy. Oh and here’s the thing, she’s human.

Every individual in the school knows and for the werewolf boys, she has a blinking neon sign on her head that says ‘free meat’. Since we can’t be infected by human disease, they treat her like a fuck toy. But hey, it’s her life right? 

I rolled my eyes at Grace obvious insult and rolled my neck, it ached terribly. “You okay?” I snapped my eyes open, didn’t notice when I closed them in the first place. “Yea.” Must’ve been the effects of my late activities last night.

“So—did Ryan stop by last night?” She leaned forward with a dirty leer on her lips, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I pinched her cheek as a punishment. “Grace Sussan Adams, when did I give you the privilege to mess with my personal life?”

“Ow ow ow, I’m sowwy.”

I let go and leaned back into my chair. “But seriously, he’s cute.”

“I guess but I’m don’t want to be with anyone just yet.” She groaned and ran her palm down her face. “Don’t tell me your waiting for your mate to come and sweep off your feet and ride on a white horse into the sunset together.” She said in a mock dreamy voice and then dropped it. “Cryptic bullshit, I tell you.”

Don’t I know it?

“There are like a million pack around the world and we could be waiting for this one guy forever! I like being a party girl but not until I’m fifty, what if I don’t meet him then.” She huffed, crossing her arms defiantly.

“Grace.”

“Yea?”

“Chad’s behind you.” She swirled like the breeze and smiled flirtily behind her until she noticed there was no one there. “Bitch.” She glared at me.

“Skank.” I retort, taking a bite out of my carnivore sandwich. Yum. She glared at me, grudgingly picking up her slice of pizza. “That minds me, why did you leave so early?” She pouted, forgetting our little tiff earlier completely.

“I wasn’t feeling great.” She looked at me cryptically but let it go. I have a mouth of steel when I don’t want to talk about something.

I smelt him before I see him. What was he doing at school?