Chapter 3 [Rainfall Underground]

Childe

"Y/N... Are we there yet?..."

You

"Stop complaining, you sound like a baby and you're a full-grown adult. We've only been walking for 2 hours."

Scaramouche

"We have?!... How much longer until we get there?"

You

"Gosh, do all fatui harbingers complain like this?"

Scaramouche

"Is that going to become one of your stereotypes for us?"

You

"Thanks for the idea."

Childe

"Y/NNN!... How much looongerrr?!"

You

"Only 30 minutes then we'll be there."

Scaramouche

"Damn... And you walk this long every day to find some device?"

You

"Hey, it isn't 'some' device, it's a really special device. But maybe your dumbass can't understand that."

Scaramouche

"Hey! I know you didn't just say that!"

You

"Oh, I did."

Childe

"Can we take a break now?!"

You three were sitting on some random logs and rocks on the ground. Childe was already exhausted and was chugging a water bottle. Scaramouche was playing with the unusual plants he saw, unconcerned about receiving a rash.

You

"This makes it hard to believe you guys are actually 2 among the 11 fatui harbingers."

Childe

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

You

"Eh, I dunno. I was just expecting a lot more from you guys. I thought you'd be more intimidating than... Foolish."

Scaramouche

"Foolish?! Us?!"

You

"Well, you definitely don't act like your age."

Scaramouche

"... So I don't act like I'm over 500 years old? If anything, you should be pointing that out to only Childe, not me. He's like- Over 20 and still acts like he's 4."

Childe

"No, I don't!"

You

"Yeah, you do."

Scaramouche

"Pfft- Even Y/N, who's known you for 2 days, can already tell that you're one immature man."