Chapter 5 [Domain Division]

Childe

"Okay come on..."

Childe was helping you up, and you took a look around. It was mostly deserted, with patches of water strewn about.

You

"It's much more creepier down here than it was up there."

Scaramouche

"Agreed..."

Childe

"Haha! Scaramouche is scared!"

Scaramouche

"I'm not scared, dipshit!... This place is just creepy, that's all."

Childe

"Yeah, yeah, I still won't believe you."

You were hungry again before you knew it. You couldn't tell what time it was because you couldn't see the outside of the domain, you were trapped underground. You built a fire to stay warm and began roasting random foods from your bag.

Scaramouche

"Childe, why didn't you wake us up?"

Childe

"... Huh?"

Scaramouche

"To watch the tent. We all agreed on taking turns. But your lazy ass decided to stick yourself into the tent and sleep in between me and Y/N."

Childe

"Oh- So I'm the lazy ass?!"

You

"Mhm."

Childe

"What?! Okay- I tried waking you both up but you're the ones who are the lazy asses here! I couldn't wake you guys up, you looked so peaceful and you both looked like you were ready to smack the shit out of me!... In your sleep!"

You

"So? Just go on, wake us up, and deal with it."

Childe

"Hey- I was trying to stay in good condition for the following morning, thank you very much. And!... I had no other choice but to stay inside the tent. I was tired, and it was raining."

Scaramouche

"We're underground dumbass, the weather can't affect us here."

You

"No, the weather can affect us here."

Scaramouche

"... Are you kidding me?"

You

"No. What Childe was feeling wasn't exactly rain. It was raining in Liyue, and the rain from the ground simply made its way down to the underground portion of Liyue. Simple."

Scaramouche

"So... Say that there's a snowstorm in Liyue."

Childe

"Snowstorms don't happen in Liyue, shit for brains."

Scaramouche

"Oh my- It's a goddamn example, Childe, deal with it. As I was saying, say there's a snowstorm in Liyue. Would it affect the underground?"