Chapter 13 [Sarcasm]

Childe

"Shit... Shit, shit!- Scara, get the bandages!"

Your wound had opened up, and the bandage that was around your waist was already soaked in blood. Childe carefully set you on the couch after picking you up, despite the fact that his entire body hurt from your attack.

Scaramouche

"Uh- Childe?!"

He yelled in panic from a different room.

Childe

"What?!"

Scaramouche

"There's no more! It's empty!"

Childe

"You've gotta be fucking kidding-" *Sigh* "Just find a cloth for me!"

Scaramouche searched every cabinet in your house for one, then dashed to the living room, stumbling and falling in the process. Childe lifted up your shirt again, but this time he removed the bandage.

Childe

"Okay- Scara, could you see if you could find any? Like in the area from the other people?"

Scaramouche

"Uh... Uh-huh-"

Scaramouche nodded and fled from the house. Childe applied pressure on the wound, preventing any blood from escaping. You closed your eyes tightly and tilted your head to the side, your jaw clenched and your hands rolled up in a tight fist.

It took a long time. Several minutes had passed and Scaramouche was still gone. It was insane how silent you two were. Childe began to whistle awkwardly in an attempt to stop the tension, but it just made things worse.

Childe

"So..."

You

"..."

Childe

"Does it hurt?..."

You

"No Childe, it doesn't hurt. It doesn't even sting. In fact, my clothes are completely clean of blood."

You said, sarcastically.

Childe

"... Right... So, I take it you're still... Mad?"

You

"..."

Childe

"Um... Are you-"

You

"What happened?"

Childe

"... I'm sorry?"

You

"After you took the device. What'd you do with it?"

Childe took a long breath in before quickly exhaling.

Childe

"You'll get mad at me."

You