Chapter 10 [Drunkard]

yeah this is the chapter where you two have fun time in bed 😘

nsfw warning (more near like maybe the middle/end of this chapter)

-NIGHTTIME, CELEBRATION IN THE UNDERGROUND-

It was almost like a date. And a good one at that. At the very least, this helped Childe get the argument out of his head.

Childe

"Look- Look, watch me... Ready..."

Childe held a large plastic ring in his hand, ready to toss it onto a rod. With his shaky hands, he was surprisingly good at this.

Childe

"Aha! I won!"

You

"Wow, I didn't expect you to actually win this!"

Childe

"Wow, so you're underestimating me? I'd like to see you try!"

The rest of the night was long, and you ended it with a strong drink.

You, Childe, and a group of other people that you were close with in the underground were sitting at the table, laughing and talking about stupid things like old people while drinking tons and tons of beer.

Childe dozed off for a moment, then noticed something out of the corner of his eye that drew his attention. Someone with dark purple hair was strolling around the area.

Childe

"I'm just... I'm just gonna go use the bathroom."

You

"Okaaayyy!..."

You slurred, leaning back in your chair, your gaze fixed on Childe. You found it amusing that he was upside down in your view, so you began laughing.

Childe

"Hey, you guys watch after them, alright?"

Childe joked around.

Friend 1

"Hah! You got it!"

Friend 2

"I've never actually seen them this drunk!"

Surprisingly, despite the fact that Childe was viewed as an enemy of everyone underground because the majority of them were treasure hoarders, he got along with a lot of people.

Childe

"Scara?"

Childe was making his way through the crowds to the person with dark purple hair.

Childe

"Scara!"

Childe made it through the last wave of such a large crowd before placing his hand on their shoulder.

Childe

"Scaramouche!"

???

"... What?"

Childe

"Oh... I'm sorry. I- I just thought you were someone else."

???

*Sigh* "It's fine."

Childe had to go back through the crowd to get to you. But by the time he arrived, you'd already laid down on a table, your hand clutching your beer glass.