Chapter 11 [Nervous Wreck]

Childe awoke much earlier than you, and you were still sleeping soundly, clutching his waist.

Childe

"Y/N."

You

"Zzz..."

Childe

"Hey. Y/N."

He began shaking you, but you didn't wake up. Childe noticed his shirt on the ground while looking for your alarm clock to check the time. He then noticed you were topless and sleeping on his body.

Childe

"Shit!..."

Childe had only recently realized what you and he had done the night before. He took you off of him as carefully as he could, then tore the blanket off of him to see that he was wearing only his boxers and nothing else.

He took one more look at you on the bed before deciding he should dress you up as well. Just to avoid suspicion, he knew you were drunk and assumed you'd forget everything you did the night before, but he couldn't be certain.

After a few hours, you finally woke up and stretched. You then realized that today was the day you were going to look for the device, so you jumped out of bed and ate breakfast as quickly as you could, eager to get out of the house.

You

"Childe!"

Childe

"Yeah?"

You

"Listen- I'm gonna get ready, then we'll go out around... Maybe 11 am?"

Childe

So they really don't remember what happened last night... "Alright, I got it. I'll get ready too."

A part of Childe was hoping you remembered what you did the night before.

You

"Childe?"

Childe

"Yeah?..."

You

"Where'd you get that from?"

Childe

"... Huh?"

You

"Your neck. The red spot."

Childe

"Oh!... That?"

You

"Yeah." *Gasp* "You did the fucking dirty with someone while I was drunk last night, didn't you?!"

Childe

"What?!"

You

"Don't act dumb, the proof's right in front of my eyes! Haha, who was it with? A man? A woman? A treasure hoarder?!"

Childe

"I- Something like that?..."

You