Chapter 15 [Snezhnaya]

(i don't know how long it takes to get from liyue to snezhnaya by foot, but i'm just gonna assume it takes long 💀)

-3 HOURS FROM HOME, UNKNOWN-

Childe

"Alright... When you feel that the weather starts to get chilly, that's how you know we're near."

You

"So... We're not near yet?"

Childe

*Sigh* "We'll get there..."

Scaramouche

"It's been 3 hours."

Childe

"Do you guys wanna rest?... Or..."

You

"We might as well just keep going, there's no place for us to rest. Unless we want to get our asses covered in mud."

After making it out of the underground, you were now wandering the area above your home. You had never seen anything like that since Liyue was something you had only ever seen. Since it was humid and heavily raining, it was certain that you three would all catch a cold after this was over. Unless you don't survive the ordeal.

Childe

"Y/N, you're sure you don't wanna rest?"

You

"As said before, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

Childe

*Sigh* "If you say so."

-ANOTHER 3 HOURS LATER, 6 HOURS FROM HOME-

Following the rain, heavy snowflakes fell upon you. You were getting frozen to death by the raindrops that were on your body and hair. You were like a walking ice cube, except walking was more challenging than it should be.

Childe

"Th-This is good!"

Childe told you and Scaramouche, shaking and trembling from the cold.

Scaramouche

"Oh? Freezing to death is good?"

Childe

"No, dumbass, this means we're near! Really near!"

Scaramouche watched Childe approach your side and begin embracing you while he was walking. Still shaking.

Scaramouche

This is so stupid...

haha imagine being the third wheeler scara

Childe

"Hah... We really should've gotten ready for this kind of weather."

Scaramouche

"Well, we were too busy running away from the underground and had no time, so..."

A large structure coated in lots of ice and appearing to be made entirely of ice appeared around 45 minutes after you first felt the cold.