Chapter 6 [Plan Succeeded?]

You

"Let's dig out the walls and curve our way back to where the hole is."

Childe

"With what?"

You

"With our weapons. There's three of us, we should get this done before we run out of food and water, yeah?"

Scaramouche

"Wait- You're actually being serious?... Heh- I was just joking around."

You

"Well, this little 'joke' of yours gave me an idea. Thank you."

You intended to dig up a tunnel to the other half of the domain, where the hole was. Even if the abyss lectors were present, you already had a plan in place to get out of there as quickly as possible so that they couldn't lay a single hand on you. 

Even though your plan sounded absurd, the others believed it would work.

Childe

"... I don't like the sound of this."

You

"Come on, you were just cheering me on because I came up with something."

Childe

"Okay- But I would've liked this plan better if it wasn't me who would be fighting off the abyss lectors!"

You

"Hm... Then how about both you and I fight them off together?"

Scaramouche

"No way! I'm not stacking the rocks by myself!"

You

"... Right. You two are fatui harbingers, are you not?"

Childe

"..."

You

"Then I don't see why you'd need my help."

You teased them.

Scaramouche

"I'm obviously not going to let you sit around and do nothing! What do you think I am, stupid?"

Childe

"... Yeah."

Childe muttered.

You'd finally made it to the other half after several hours of digging. You were all exhausted by this point, having run out of food and water.

Scaramouche

*Pant* "I don't even... Know if I wanna continue anymore..."

Childe

"... We can just..." *Pant* "Sleep here for the night, yeah?"

You

"No. We don't even know if it's night or not."

Scaramouche

"Oh yeah? Well, I feel pretty fucking sleepy, so I'm assuming it's night."

You

"Really? I'm more awake than ever. As said before, it's hard to believe that you guys are fatui harbingers."

Childe

"Hey, I'm still a human!"

You

"And so am I. But oh, aren't I just some 'petty treasure hoarder'?"